Expired Looking For 94-04 Mustang Gt, Preferably Stick Shift.

Discussion in 'SN95 Mustang WTB/Trade Cars & Parts' started by sgfrkk96, Aug 11, 2013.

1. sgfrkk96

sgfrkk96 New Member

Generally looking for an sn95 of any year, mileage below 135k, and preferably stick shift, but automatics will be considered. Absolutely no v6 mustangs whatsoever, I'm looking for a 5.0 or the 4.6 only. I've seen lots of mustangs on here in my budget, but all are located very far from me. My budget is basically 6k and below, but please please keep it cheap, my dad is willing to spend money but my mom is basically refusing to let me get a car. The condition isn't a huge deal, as long as the windows are good, the car runs and dries well, and theres no paint/body issues its fine. Please post on this forum what you have and your location. I'm in doylestown/buckingham and zip code 18902. Please keep it within 25 miles of me! Thanks.
  2. nikctp

nikctp New Member

i have a 2000 for sale with an extra motor. the body has 72k motor on it has 76k. the motor that was pulled out of it has a spun bearing it has 68k, its 5 speed with a 4.10 gear, cam, line lock, and i have a spray kit for it with a king cobra clutch.
  3. sgfrkk96

sgfrkk96 New Member

That sounds really nice, what is your asking price??