Looking For Info On Carlisle Pa Mustang Show

Glocker23

Oct 21, 2015
Connecticut
Not sure if this is the right spot so apologies if I am wrong

I am looking at going to the mustang show in Carlisle PA in June. Any recommendations as far as parking, pre pay tickets, and the better hotels as far as distance to the show?

Just trying to do some research now and set it up

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

It's been a while for me, so I'm just going on what I remember. Are you going to be participating in the show, or just going as a spectator? If you go to the carsatcarlisle.com site you can purchase tickets there for the various events. You can even pay at the gate if you'd like...maybe a couple bucks difference from a pre-purchase.

If a spectator, there are a few "public" lots around the fairgrounds that are relatively inexpensive to park all day, like $5-$10. Not far from the entrances at all. The fairgrounds are surrounded by residential areas so there will even be lots of people offering up space in their yards for like $20 or so.

I can't comment much on the hotels though; I know there are a few of the chain hotels within 10 minute drive of the fairgrounds. I'm only about 2 hours away from Carlisle so it's always been a day-trip for me.

I've always enjoyed it. If you're going with any friends or meeting up with a group, it's even better.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for information. I just booked a hotel. Headed down with father in-law. Big mustang fan and mechanic. Hoping to find some stuff for my 92 Lx if they have a swap meet too lol. Also of course to get ideas of future products. Going for just the weekend. So excited. But will be driving my truck down