Looking for notchback pics

DSC03310.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

Love the rims. I just got the gunmetal for mine.

030.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I like that white notch with the black moldings. I almost bought one from this lady who owned the same thing. She wanted too much money for how much stuff needed fixing. She wanted 7,500, I offered her 5,000 cash, she said no. It needed:

LH seat track.
Trunk rods
No trunk carpet
CIG burns in both front seats.
LH door molding was missing
Motor had a slight vibration.
A/C was missing
Had a malfunctioning C4 with a rachet shifter that didn't work very good.
Tires were new, wheels were curbed bad.
Ash tray door broke.
Cats were cut out of the stock H pipe and the flows were welded into 2" piping. It was bad.

But, it had original paint, never wrecked, no panels ever replaced. I had all the stuff to make it right too, but she wouldn't come up off of it.

Well here's mine. I know most don't like body kits and i can say it's not really my favorite either but it has grown on me. Now that the vinyl is down she ain't going back. Anyways here's some before and after pics. Don't have any now that the vinyl "paintjob" is done. She's in my buddy's garage getting her 408 heart transplant.

Before

LXBefore.jpg

After, not quite finished and she needs new rims.

LXvinylPic.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:shrug:

Well here's mine. I know most don't like body kits and i can say it's not really my favorite either but it has grown on me. Now that the vinyl is down she ain't going back. Anyways here's some before and after pics. Don't have any now that the vinyl "paintjob" is done. She's in my buddy's garage getting her 408 heart transplant.

Before

LXBefore.jpg

After, not quite finished and she needs new rims.

LXvinylPic.jpg

If you'd swap the rear GT bumper for a Cobra piece and paint the rear spoiler to match, I'd say that thing's absolutely fap-tastic. :drool:

The spoiler is actually covered now. It's all black. In the pic we only had half of the vinyl laid on the car. You can still see on the front bumper the tape holding it on. I don't have any good shots since it has been totally finished. It' on jack stands in my buddy's garrage.
I like you idea of the Cobra rear bumper though. That would be an easy change over since it's all black and won't interfere with the blue flames. Thanks :nice:.