looks for 03 -04 cobra.

ADRENLN

Apr 16, 2003
NJ
is there much you can do to the 04 cobra as far as looks? i know if i were to get my hands on one id drop it tint it and put my current wheels on it, but is there any aftermarket hoods(cowl) for them? doe you know if steeda makes one ive seen a 03 cobra on steeda's site with a cowl hood, but i dont see it listed on their parts list.

dont mind all my seemingly dumb questions on these cars, but i want to know exactly what im getting into before i let my gt go i love the gt, but my final goal with the car is just not going to work out.

• Sponsors (?)

ADRENLN said:
is there much you can do to the 04 cobra as far as looks? i know if i were to get my hands on one id drop it tint it and put my current wheels on it, but is there any aftermarket hoods(cowl) for them? doe you know if steeda makes one ive seen a 03 cobra on steeda's site with a cowl hood, but i dont see it listed on their parts list.

dont mind all my seemingly dumb questions on these cars, but i want to know exactly what im getting into before i let my gt go i love the gt, but my final goal with the car is just not going to work out.

Of course any standard late model Mustang body kit will fit the 03-04 Cobra, but the hood is a problem because the Eaton & the TPS set up so high. It needs a little additional cowl height to clear so this limits many of the aftermarket hood choices that are currently available.

U.M.

well the steeda i have on my gt now seems to have plenty of room, but i heard that you can use the same body parts except for the hood because a steeda hood for a gt would not line up correctly with the cobra front bumper.

anyone know the real answer to this? if it works ill sell my gt with the original hood and keep the steeda for my cobra, thats if i deside i can afford to make this swap.