Looky What Showed Up Today

89oem

Mustang Master
Dec 18, 2013
These are so nice!!!!

Last set of 17x8 17x9 5 lugs!!!

Thanks Jeff and Greg at Wheel Replicas!!!!!!

rims.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have an affinity to them and Wheel Replicas are very nice folks. They're about 20 mins from my house and went to their store for some saleen reps a few years back.

Post pics when they're mounted!

This is only a guess but my experience with Wheel Replica's is that don't don't keep their wheels in stock long and popular wheels are often on a long back order. So I'm thinking he got the last ones in stock.

I called them since you cant find 17x8 - 5 lug SC's anywhere.... Jeff dug in the warehouse and found the last 2 for me. I was told everyone with 5lug wants bigger rims 17 x 9 and 18's. So no one may ever get any more 17/8 5 lugs..... so ya potentially last set......:banana:

my guess is demand would change that and hoopty's right they said they are adding 5000 sq ft for more space.

Reactions: 1 user

Attachments

• 01515_1YArZenHgzM_600x450.jpg
    01515_1YArZenHgzM_600x450.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 104
Gotcha they looked similar. I'm still learning the stangs. Been a truck guy all my life. I'm on my second week with a stang.

Didn't even realize what forum I was in. this thread was recommended by tapatalk. Sorry bout that folks.

Gotcha they looked similar. I'm still learning the stangs. Been a truck guy all my life. I'm on my second week with a stang.

Didn't even realize what forum I was in. this thread was recommended by tapatalk. Sorry bout that folks.
They are an awesome wheel as well

NP we gotta learn, a big part of these forms is learning from the Masters (theses folks help me all the time!) and Welcome :)

Nice Choice! I too am a fan!

Your car and @TOOLOW91 definitely helped me decide it was the way to go....

I looked at @hoopty5.0 s thread and think he has the same rims as me only in 9's and 10's

Reactions: 1 users
Mine aren't 5lug but they are 8's and 9's. If you need a tire size recommendation I'm running 245/45's up front and 275/40's out back. Fit real nice and I only hear tire rubbing while hard cornering and up front only.
Here's a little teezer pic to get you motivated to have them installed quick!:)
IMG_20140622_183344_321-1.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Mine aren't 5lug but they are 8's and 9's. If you need a tire size recommendation I'm running 245/45's up front and 275/40's out back. Fit real nice and I only hear tire rubbing while hard cornering and up front only.
Here's a little teezer pic to get you motivated to have them installed quick!:)
IMG_20140622_183344_321-1.jpg

Darn tease, lol I spun around the screen and showed the wife and she was like Wow that's nice, guess you chose right... +1 in the kitchen pass zone !!!

Thanks on the size, I was think those in the BFG Comp II tire., but wasnt 100% on sizing.... I'm a BFG fan..... Is your fender rolled?