Louvers(quarter Window)

ClockworkRonin

Apr 8, 2014
So I'm having problems with my two quarter window louvers, or more specifically the 3m tape on them peeling back since the plastic isn't curved with the window straight out of the package. Is there a better tape to use or a way to curve these better without damaging the plastic and paint?

• Sponsors (?)

So I'm having problems with my two quarter window louvers, or more specifically the 3m tape on them peeling back since the plastic isn't curved with the window straight out of the package. Is there a better tape to use or a way to curve these better without damaging the plastic and paint?

I'm moving this to the Talk section only because I think you'll get more response there, for a problem of this kind.

Additionally, unless someone else has a better idea that they have proven works better:

Go to your local auto parts store and look/ask for the adhesive strips used to put metal car emblems back on the car. They stay pliable and stick like crazy when both surfaces are properly cleaned.

Here's a link: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/MMM0/08069.oap?ck=Search_emblem adhesive_-1_4634&keyword=emblem adhesive