Fox Lugs For Turbine Wheels

87GTop

Feb 5, 2016
Ok. I'm new to this site and hope in posting this question in the right place. If not sorry. I'm wondering if there are special lug nuts required for 1987 GT turbine wheels? I have wheels and caps but no lugs. I did a quick search on the net and first thing that poped up was CJ pony parts asking $135 for the lugs nut and they were out of stock? That's crazy $ for wheels I got for $100. Any help would be awesome.​

• Sponsors (?)

I can't tell you where to buy some but here's what they look like.
IMG_20150101_174328_493.jpg

I can't tell you where to buy some but here's what they look like.
IMG_20150101_174328_493.jpg
Thanks. I found a similar pic last night while searching but there was nothing to help reference size. The tape measure is a huge help. That's pretty dang long. Also realized that CJ pony parts is sell a set of five for $139. So I wound have to buy 4 sets. We're talking $500+ to get 20 lugs when I only need 16!

Your local auto parts store can look it up.
Ill try a couple close to home today and see if they stock them. Fingers crossed. I'll let you know. I also sent messages to a few guys on Craigslist here in Houston who are sell some turbine wheels to see if they still have and would give/sell me their old lugs free/cheap

You know what's funny? Back when the cars were new, I couldn't stand turbine wheels. Now they look kinda cool to me. Funny how one's taste changes.

Check out this center cap:
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
You know what's funny? Back when the cars were new, I couldn't stand turbine wheels. Now they look kinda cool to me. Funny how one's taste changes.

Check out this center cap:
image.jpeg

I'm with you. I still like them and have a set stashed away. I just wish they weren't 15"inch. 17"x8.5" Turbines would be nice!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm with you. I still like them and have a set stashed away. I just wish they weren't 15"inch. 17"x8.5" Turbines would be nice!
Ok. After taking the caps off the turbine wheels 2 of them are so sun damaged they started cracking and tabs on the back side broke off. So I'm down to 2 good caps. Anyone willing to part with a few caps so I can get a complete set? I just sold an aftermarket set of 17 chrome pony wheels to try and get back to the stock look but not off to a good start

Definitely, but I must say, a 17 inch turbine would be the bees knees too! I am waiting for 5 lug Ponys to return in a 17x8 or 9 and 17x10 Chrome

Man I'd swore i saw them the other day, and i went back to look, and the widest was 9"! Why???!!! That's crazy!

Edit: i used to have a set in 4 lug, but sold them to upgrade brakes.