Mach 1 Rims

Mikeeeo

Oct 13, 2016
I'm new to this but wanted to get people's opinion and tips on my project car. My 2003 Mach 1 needed a new look. So decided to make my stock rims chrome.
What do you guys think?

Now
IMG_0969.JPG

Before
IMG_0880.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0969.JPG
    IMG_0969.JPG
    801.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Sponsors (?)

Look good just sitting on the ground. The painted sides of each spoke helps to kind of break up the chrome. Would have to seem them on the car and an overall/far-away shot to make a final decision though.

Also...how low is your car? The "before" picture of the wheels on the car has the look that the car is REALLY low.

Look good just sitting on the ground. The painted sides of each spoke helps to kind of break up the chrome. Would have to seem them on the car and an overall/far-away shot to make a final decision though.

Also...how low is your car? The "before" picture of the wheels on the car has the look that the car is REALLY low.

Thanks.
I'm getting the Mach repainted in a shop so I still haven't put the wheels on. But I'll make sure to post pictures when it's done.

And the car is on stock springs. I just had the car jacked up. That was the only picture I had that showed the rims stock lol.