Mbrp Exhaust Is On The Way!

• Sponsors (?)

It does sound good. I'm thinking it might be a hair too loud for my townhouse. I have people right across my driveway. It seems loud when cold, but settles down to a great low sound. I just don't want to blast them every morning. I dunno. Maybe I will....

Nobody said they had to live there.... LOL I would do it. It's not like you are blasting their least favorite music for ours in end. It's loud for maybe a minute.

Well, I mooned them after they called the cops on my sister parking behind our cars at the entry of our driveway...lol. Filled up that living room window with neighborly love! And you're right, its only for a minute anyway.

It does sound good. I'm thinking it might be a hair too loud for my townhouse. I have people right across my driveway. It seems loud when cold, but settles down to a great low sound. I just don't want to blast them every morning. I dunno. Maybe I will....
I know the feeling, I keep mine in the garage and every morning (6:50am) I crank er her up and its loud. My neighbor is about 20 feet away. So I pull out out to the street right away at idle and then let it warm up.

What that old expression don't Sh.t where you live....... have to try and be neighborly.

I have the Ford X-pipe with Rouch axle back and its loud.

I find that if I blip the throttle just a little, seconds after startup, the engine clears its throat and goes into mellow mode. That being said, I've only had the car in warm weather months. May be a different story when the cold comes around.

I'm curious about the new 16 Camaros. If the performance specs are true, they'll have about 20 hp and 50 ft/lbs of torque over our cars. A tune and cold air may be necessary for me as well. Between that and the exhaust, I would hope to even the odds. We could probably fill a new thread about the new Camaro.

I'm curious about the new 16 Camaros. If the performance specs are true, they'll have about 20 hp and 50 ft/lbs of torque over our cars. A tune and cold air may be necessary for me as well. Between that and the exhaust, I would hope to even the odds. We could probably fill a new thread about the new Camaro.
I'll create one ;)

Reactions: 1 user