Meet @ Piscataway Sports Authority Every Sunday!

ReVz

Apr 4, 2005
Piscataway, NJ
Hey guys, I have come back to the mustang boards.

I've been away for awhile seeing how I moved on from my mustangs to now my 2006 STi.

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are holding meets every Sunday at Piscataway Sports Authority.

We have had it now for the last few weeks and are continuing to grow.

We had over 40 cars last Sunday.

I will be representing Nasioc members and IWSTI members with jdodge73chargerh.

I would love for someone to eventually become in charge of this board for this meet as long as we have enough interest from you guys.

Any car is welcome here as long as you are not a D***.

WE ALSO DO NOT, I REPEAT! DO NOT SUPPORT STREET RACING IN ANY WAY!

NO DONUTS !

NO BURN OUTS !

NONE OF THAT IMMATURE BS!

DON'T Ruin it for everyone!

I have to say I'm not to happy with the act of immaturity that happened last meet. Burnouts and all that immature bs will not be tolerated. Next time anyone does something stupid, the cops will be called on you. Your license plate will be given to the police and it will be handled in a manner that you will learn never to do that again. End of discussion. No bs will be tolerated.

Bring your frineds, family, whoever you want. Bring your dog for all we care. We have a lot of fun and want to keep growing. We eventually want to have a section for every car type, evos, stis, wrxs, Vw's, Fords, Chevys, etc etc etc.

We will eventually be starting our own forum and be getting a group name for ourselves.

Feel free to PM me about any questions.

When - Every Sunday!

Time - 6pm till about 10pm

Where - Piscataway Sports Authority/Lowes Parking lot

1327 Centennial Ave
Piscataway, NJ 08854

The Link below is pics from when we first started.

I hope to see you guys there.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...8/DSC_0015.jpg

• Sponsors (?)