Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial?

5.0guy

Apr 17, 2004
MI
anyone try these things out yet? my quicktimes are nearing the end and I don't like the feel of a bias-ply tire with the rear swayin and all. so for me, it's either these or the bfgs unless the nittos are good...275/50-15 is what I'm in the market for. my quicktimes are currently 275/60-15. so if u guys think I should run that tall of a tire again, no sweat..

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.html

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

86Cobra said:
The MT ET Street Radials should be an awesome tire, but they aren't available yet. If you need a tire right now, BFG DRs are also a great street/strip tire.
Ya they are available. I my friend runs them on his 95 cobra and loves them. Oodles better than nittos he says.

haven't ran it at the track yet, but the guy I bought it from has slips sayin thr car went 13.60s at around 103 or so, I believe. I have 3.73 gears and I dunno about the peak power. it's a stock motor w/bbk cold air induction, underdrive pulleys, b-cam, 1.6(?) edelbrock roller rockers, hardened valves, no air or smog, bbk equal length shorties(1 5/8 primaries), not sure what brand h-pipe, but it's 2.5in, 2.5in 40series(?) flows, 2.5in tails. I found another slip for 14.060 @ 98.07mph. this was all done on the quicktimes.