Mid Atlantic Mid Atlantic - PA, NJ, DE, VA, MD, WV

• Sponsors (?)

Im in Ladysmith VA just 30 min north of Richmond and 25 min or so south of Fredericksburg. To anyone from the Richmond or Fredericksburg area on here we should get something together if there's not already. I see plenty of ricers driving around having car meets so there's no reason we can't.

I sent you a message about meets. Just wait til the warmer months. I'm not sure what goes on in your area but I know of a few meets around here that's all muscle cars and hot rods.

I will also have a garage here soon. I've been looking at houses for about a month now. All I am worried about is how big the garage is lol

Reactions: 1 user
2014 MUSTANG ROUND-UP IN SMITHFIELD

50TH ANNIVERSAIRY ALL-MUSTANG CELEBRATION & SHOW

PRE-REGISTRATION (LIMITED) OPENS JANUARY 6TH!

7dx8.jpg

MAY 17TH, 2014

SMITHFIELD, VIRGINIA

PARKING ON HISTORIC MAIN STREET

REGISTRATION LIMITED TO 150 CARS

FORD MUSTANG ONLY SHOW

PRE-REGISTER AT: WWW.ROUNDUPINSMITHFIELD.WEEBLY.COM

9:00AM – 3:00PM
NO ADMITTANCE BEFORE 9:00AM
CARS MUST BE IN PLACE BY 11:00AM

AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED IN OVER 20 CLASSES

RAIN OR SHINE

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT “GIVE KIDS THE WORLD”

SPONSORS

WYNNE FORD – DALLAS MUSANG – HOMESITE, INC – AEROFINZ – JLT PERFORMANCE
RICK’S CHEESESTEAK SHOP – CRAIG’S CUSTOM MUSTANG BRACKETS
SCRUBBLADE – DYNOTUNED PERFORMANCE

SUPPORTERS
ROUSH PERFORMANCE – AMERICAN RACING HEADERS – AUTOGEEK – ITW GLOBAL BRANDS
BOB TASCA III – AEROMOTIVE – SURF CITY GARAGE – FORD PERFORMANCE GROUP
WASHING NATIONALS – WASHINGTON CAPITALS – REDBOX – TOTAL WINE & MORE

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/events/655627841123898/

WEBSITE
WWW.ROUNDUPINSMITHFIELD.WEEBLY.COM

CONTACT
[email protected]
OR POST BELOW​

I sent you a message about meets. Just wait til the warmer months. I'm not sure what goes on in your area but I know of a few meets around here that's all muscle cars and hot rods.

I will also have a garage here soon. I've been looking at houses for about a month now. All I am worried about is how big the garage is lol

Keep away from my house! Swear I'll beat ya to death! (I'm shopping too :( )

It's frustration as hell. What gets me is when you see an ad for a house, it says it has a garage but there's no damn pictures. Must be a woman taking all the pictures. I don't need 15 pictures of the kitchen and 10 of the bathroom and a picture of the house showing the garage in the distance. Let me see that :poo:

Reactions: 1 user
Where you looking at/around?

I've been looking mainly in the Mechanicsville area for the last few months; but that's been a bust.

I'm building now in Ashland, but the garage is only 20'x20'. I can still do pretty much all the work I need to on the car but just have to have a shed to store the tools in.

I'm actually looking at Mechanicsville as well. Since I am doing this by myself and I don't make a ton of money I am having to look for a house no more than $150,000 so I can get a mortgage payment I can afford and have some extra for buying parts for the Mustang and beer. Not many houses in Mechanicsville for that much with a garage. I have seen a couple in the past but I wasn't ready to buy yet. I would like a decent size garage just to be able to do about anything and have room to move around and store other stuff. I can't remember how big the garage was at my old house, but it was a car and a half. It was plenty wide enough, but it wasn't deep enough with the shelves. I wanted to tear them out but at the time that was the only space I had to work on and store tools because my ex girlfriend was into that couponing crap and had stock piles on every other damn shelf

I'm actually looking at Mechanicsville as well. Since I am doing this by myself and I don't make a ton of money I am having to look for a house no more than $150,000 so I can get a mortgage payment I can afford and have some extra for buying parts for the Mustang and beer. Not many houses in Mechanicsville for that much with a garage. I have seen a couple in the past but I wasn't ready to buy yet. I would like a decent size garage just to be able to do about anything and have room to move around and store other stuff. I can't remember how big the garage was at my old house, but it was a car and a half. It was plenty wide enough, but it wasn't deep enough with the shelves. I wanted to tear them out but at the time that was the only space I had to work on and store tools because my ex girlfriend was into that couponing crap and had stock piles on every other damn shelf

If I see anything I'll let ya know.

QUICK UPDATE!

Registration: 87% full, less than 25 spots remaining...don't miss out!

Awards / Dash Plaques: working on fully custom designed awards (will pay tribute to the Mustang 50th)

Silent Auction: items include... American Racing Headers gift certificate, Roush 427 R Diecast, Robby Gordon Motorsports crew shirts, Ford Performance Thunderbird hardcover books, Lucas Oil gift buckets, Autogeek.com gift certificate, National Parts Depot gift certificates, DiabloSport gift certificates, Optima Battery gift certificate, Dynotuned Performance gift certificates, Total Wine gift certificate, Kiskiac Golf Club green fees, Kutless (Christian rock band) price package, Washington Nationals autographed baseball, Washington Capitals autographed hockey puck, Bob Tasca III autographed piston, Mario Andretti autographed hero card, Tony Dungy autographed book, Jay Leno autographed picture…and MORE!