Mod Recommendations ?

OK2013GT

I can feel a vibration in the seat of my pants
Nov 20, 2016
What would you recommend next?
I have a 2013 GT with a full exhaust, JBA headers, not sure of the mid pipe and MagnaFlow mufflers. A JLT CAI and MGW short throw. It already has nice after market wheels too. And I think it has LCA's too, not 100% sure.

I don't have a programmer and tune yet, that's coming, I'm assuming the car has a tune because it has the JLT. The car didn't come with the programmer when I bought it.

The car is not a DD or track car, just fun. I bought it with these mods but I'd still like to do some things to it without going FI.

• Sponsors (?)

There is so much that is borderline acceptable in terms of meeting the engine's demands on these cars... just about anything related to the suspension should be upgraded. And anything on the output side of the transmission (clutch, driveshaft, rear end) is a lot of energy being wasted by the car due to the usual cost savings from the OEM.

Definitely get a tuner first, then get the Boss 302 Intake Manifold. American Muscle claims that this intake manifold combined with a custom tune can bump out approx 61 RWHP. I have it, and can definitely feel the difference.