Modesto, Ca

Aug 15, 2016
Hello all,
This is my first post to the forum and I'm looking forward to learning more about Mustangs. I've only owned one Ford, 1967 Fairlane, when I was 20-ish. Most of my cars have been GM, Camaro, Corvette, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes...etc. My daughter, Summer, asked for her first car and she was firm on a Mustang. Since she was an awesome daughter and person, we got her a 2007 V6. She washed that car every week and loved it. Sadly, she passed away a couple of weeks ago and we've decided to keep the car in her memory and invest in a few upgrades. I had been looking at 60's Mustangs anyway, but I think this 2007 was meant-to-be.
Thanks for reading,

Andy in Modesto

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet Andy.

Good Lord brother, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I completely understand keeping the mustang that she had.

I'm going to move your thread to the S197 subforum general talk area, you'll get welcomed in there by members with mustangs like yours.

I wish you and your wife the best.

Welcome Andy,
Wish you where on this site under completely different circumstances.
But since you are here, I think you will Like the people and the cars..There are many sections of the forum to talk with people and find info for anything you need/want to do -
And the Fox section is always very entertaining:)

Welcome Andy,
Wish you where on this site under completely different circumstances.
But since you are here, I think you will Like the people and the cars..There are many sections of the forum to talk with people and find info for anything you need/want to do -
And the Fox section is always very entertaining:)
Thanks for the warm welcome - I'll check out the Fox section. Cheers, Andy