Money = Good

AP1995V6

Jul 13, 2003
Oxford, MS
I just ordered a some stuff from Cervini's. A 1995 Cobra R Hood, Front/Rear bumpers and side skirts. Damn Saleen for being out of stock on the s351 wings.

As soon as I as my plastic cash provider gets the payment for that, I'm getting QA1 front suspension.

Yeah, it's great to have money to blow on the car.

Anyway. In about 3 weeks or so expect pictures. :D

• Sponsors (?)

AP1995V6 said:
I just ordered a some stuff from Cervini's. A 1995 Cobra R Hood, Front/Rear bumpers and side skirts. Damn Saleen for being out of stock on the s351 wings.

As soon as I as my plastic cash provider gets the payment for that, I'm getting QA1 front suspension.

Yeah, it's great to have money to blow on the car.

Anyway. In about 3 weeks or so expect pictures. :D

:fuss: I've been wanting to get that hood forEVER!! All my money is going towards other things right now though. :(

For those that care, I had a change of heart on the kit. Monday morning I called Cervini's and cancelled everything except the Cobra R hood. I'm getting the Saleen ground effects and s351 wing instead. The downside: Saleen is out of stock on side skirts and s351 wings for 3-5 weeks.

I also ordered a mac h-pipe adapter (2.5")and a magnaflow catback (2.5" with 3.5" tips). I know having that big of an exhaust on the 6 will kill some of my low end torque but this is all prep work for my engine transplant next summer. :) It's not like I'm racing the car or anything. Infact, it's been parked in the same spot outside of my dorm for 2 weeks now! :rlaugh:

I also plan on getting the QA1 front suspension package (tubular k-member, a-arms, coil overs, etc) after I receive these body components. I was wondering if anyone who has had any experience with the quality of QA1 parts could enlightenment me on their integrity.