35th Anniv Moving On

• Sponsors (?)

Still in the Mustang family. Sold the 35th and bought a 2014 GT with track pack and recaro's will have this one for a very long time.
Always wanted new and had the chance to do so. Was jealous of you guys that had yours since new and with low mileage. Now it's my turn to enjoy that feeling of being the only owner, and know everything about the car.

Does anyone know if I change my id? I want to stay with stangnet without setting up a new id.

Last edited:
Still in the Mustang family. Sold the 35th and bought a 2014 GT with track pack and recaro's will have this one for a very long time.
Always wanted new and had the chance to do so. Was jealous of you guys that had yours since new and with low mileage. Now it's my turn to enjoy that feeling of being the only owner, and know everything about the car.
Congrats on your new 'Stang, BLK99LE!!

Deysha

Does anyone know if I change my id? I want to stay with stangnet without setting up a new id.

Yeah you just need to message one of the moderators, and they'll hook you up with a screen name change.