Mustang 2015-2017 Exhausts

• Sponsors (?)

I agree they are overpriced, but their sound engineers set up their mufflers to cancel wavelengths that cause drone. Other companies just build mufflers. There are deals to be found to save a decent chunk on them as well.

The real question should be if you want to buy headers and gain 25-ish HP or do a catback and pick up 1-3 HP. It's a full day install for the headers or you can pay $500 to have someone do it for you. Choose wisely, lol.

When I bought the GT they were trying to sell me all these warranties. I told the guy in a couple months the warranty will be completely gone... They looked at me puzzled and I told them I was supercharging it. They thought I was BSing them. Low and behold i'll be taking her in for the first oil change boosted ;) LOL can't wait for the told ya so!

Reactions: 1 users
I sent pictures of mine to the salesman 3 weeks after I bought the car, wrapped and supercharged just like I told him. It was the backround on his desktop for a few weeks lol

Reactions: 2 users
No, stock is super simple. 4 bolts on the suitcase clamps, and two hanger bolts in the back. You can either wrestle it like that or loosen the clamp in front of the suitcase and make life easy. Slide it back enough to separate and the pull it forward off the hangers. Bolt in new stuff.

I thought I would make a thread where everyone could say what exhausts they have or are looking forward to getting.
Ford X-Pipe with Roush axle back. People says it reminds them of Hooker headers with glass pipes from the 70's (Whatever that means).

Its real loud when you get on it and performance is improved, a Tune helped smooth it out too.