640.6 KB · Views: 291
  • KIMG0116.jpg
    KIMG0116.jpg
    900.7 KB · Views: 270
  • KIMG0115.jpg
    KIMG0115.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 678
  • Sponsors (?)

There is one like this that's local to me. He exclusively gets foxbody's and parts them out. Once he harvests all the parts he sends the body to a scrap yard. He even does this with running & driving 4 cylinder Mustangs too. The way I see it is he's providing a parts service for us that's restoring our vehicles all while getting a lot of junk off the road and increasing the value of our cars.

Reactions: 1 user
There is one like this that's local to me. He exclusively gets foxbody's and parts them out. Once he harvests all the parts he sends the body to a scrap yard. He even does this with running & driving 4 cylinder Mustangs too. The way I see it is he's providing a parts service for us that's restoring our vehicles all while getting a lot of junk off the road and increasing the value of our cars.
Same with this guy, only fox bodies and thunderbirds. Scored some sweet doors off an 85.

Menard's in Chester NH

EDIT: At least that's where I'm assuming this is. Haven't been there in 5 years at least, so could be fuzzy on what it looked like

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I haven't seen a fox in a junkyard in some time. Now, I'm starting to see tons of v6 mustangs. My eyes go wide every time I think of the killing id make selling the spindles and other brake goodies off them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
I haven't seen a fox in a junkyard in some time. Now, I'm starting to see tons of v6 mustangs. My eyes go wide every time I think of the killing id make selling the spindles and other brake goodies off them. The auto recycling places snatch them up. Any car of value on shelves in a warehouse somewhere. ET Cote in Leominster has an entire building of just doors, they have everything.

The yards close by the city seem to favor Honda/Toyota. Every time I visit on a sat, those sections have maybe 10-12 guys combing through cars. Motors usually gone, and much more being pulled out.

I stroll all the way back to the ford section and find myself alone usually. Few years back I stumbled across a turbo coupe just sitting there completely untouched. Shame

The yards close by the city seem to favor Honda/Toyota. Every time I visit on a sat, those sections have maybe 10-12 guys combing through cars. Motors usually gone, and much more being pulled out.

I stroll all the way back to the ford section and find myself alone usually. Few years back I stumbled across a turbo coupe just sitting there completely untouched. Shame

Maybe I need to find new junkyards. The ones I frequented don't allow people inside anymore. ABC used auto parts, now Greenleaf auto recycling, used to have a guy in a half an 80s Subaru driving around yard with giant acetylene and oxygen tanks strapped to it piecing out unibodies.

Maybe I need to find new junkyards. The ones I frequented don't allow people inside anymore. ABC used auto parts, now Greenleaf auto recycling, used to have a guy in a half an 80s Subaru driving around yard with giant acetylene and oxygen tanks strapped to it piecing out unibodies.

There's Holland's in Billerica, Patty Junkyard in Lynn, and Harbor Auto Parts in Lynn. They will let you walk around and pull your parts.

Haven't been in 6 mos, so unsure of their current inventory. Holland's used to do a $100 all you can carry day. Unsure if they still do