Mustang Plus!! What's The Deal!!!

• Sponsors (?)

347Fastback said:
I called them today to inquire about my ebay auction purchase. The guy on the phone was not smart enough not to let me know they have been out of the item for months and do not know when they will get anymore. I then asked why the H_ll are you guys selling items on ebay that you do not have in stock. He said that was normal practice and did not even offer to refund my money... I had to ask him... To everybody in this forum, please stay in school!!! These guys are a good reason to get a college education. Dealing with these guys is like talking to lower level of humans, close to chimps...
Report them to eBay. I believe it falls under "Seller Non-Performance" policy http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/transaction-non-performance.html

Basically, they're violating #1 "Not delivering an item for which payment was accepted."

I believe if they receive 3 of these complaints, their account is suspended until they make good on all negative feedback auctions. Not 100% sure, but it's a start.

I've also had help from the local Better Business Bureau of the sellers area. I ordered something via the web once and it never arrived after they took my money. It was many months of emails before I finally notified the BBB. I got a total refund within a couple weeks.

national parts depot is great to deal with. you can order 24 hours a day, all of the telephone sales staff i have dealt with is EXCELLENT. get this, just a few days ago (Sun. night) I called at like 11:30 pm. got a woman, and honestly...i thought, 'bummer', because i needed some parts i didn't know a number for, a few little peices w/ no real name. i didn't think it would be easy to communicate with her about what parts i needed. she knew exactly what parts i was talking about. they often times remember who you are, they definetly have all your info in a computer which they bring up immediately, down to the last credit card # you used. no need to give any info to them again. btw, the parts usually come in a couple days (i already have my stuff, it came yesterday). order over $300 and shipping is free (except bulky items). i don't work for them. i love them, many of you probably would too. none of this crap like i have been hearing about mustangs plus. just trying to be helpful.

good to hear about npd, i crashed my car and have to order 1000 dollars worth of parts from there and the last thing i need to do is deal with crap like mustangs plus.......and the free shipping is going to be great.....although i was going to order a hood and fiberglass racing apron from them but i am seriously considering making that purchase somewhere else........