MUSTANG Season....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey Hop I'm movin into mooresville. Got an apartment already about 3-4 miles from NTI. That's my reason for moving down. Just a month till then. I probably wont be tangling much w/ anyone there. My '66 coupe will probably be sold shortly and its slow anyways...my driver down there may have an impressive 500ft lbs of torque...but its a halfton ford...should shut some ricers down though, heh. Maybe I can check out the infamous genuine Shelby Eleanor sometime.

More than welcome to Windsor. Let me know when you get down and settled. Youll love Mooresville. All the Nascar, Lake Norman, its kind of a "beachy resort " type atmosphere. Birkdale village is nearby, so is Concord Mills ,etc etc etc.
And you Wabbit hunters quit hijackin this thread !!!!!!!!

Hey Hop,

I've been down there a few times for work and SAAC conventions. My company has equipment in the Amstar Theater in Moorseville, and the Palace 12 near Lake Norman. The two times I've been there, I spent alot of time in the race shops.

chepsk8 said:
Hey Hop,

I've been down there a few times for work and SAAC conventions. My company has equipment in the Amstar Theater in Moorseville, and the Palace 12 near Lake Norman. The two times I've been there, I spent alot of time in the race shops.

COOL !! You gonna make it back down this way any time soon ?

I'll hit you up when I get settled in down there. I still cant say what i'll get to drive...the more I think about it....the more I can't bear the thought of saying goodbye to my '66 coupe. Me and that car have been through soooo much crap it aint even funny. But my truck wants 37 swampers. I'll be funding that through selling a '67 G.T.350 engine and i'm thinkin about maybe sinkin 1800 in my '66 in the form of some real actual honest to goodness new rims/tires and building up the engine some(needs it...lifters tickin, POS motorcraft 2 bbl, no choke, exhaust leaks)...bald backtires, etc. Maybe I'll do that..and just keep my truck on 33s...well...now that this thread has been yet again hijacked....maybe we need to just start a Hijack-this-thread thread? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.