Mustanger in training

Hey, I thought some of you might get a kick out of this.. I took this of my nephew at an All-Ford show this year. See, he likes what he sees! He's not yet 3, but he can say "Mustang" plain as day, and even points them out in traffic. Good kid! Give him 16 years and he'll be lighting up tires at stoplights too. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

My father was a chevy man, and I could say the names of the trucks and stuff bout that age, but now it's Mustangs. I like his 79 Corvette but come on, it's a vette! And as far as spinning tires (or tire =\ ), yeah, I'm almost 19 and guilty.

TMX said:
My father was a chevy man, and I could say the names of the trucks and stuff bout that age, but now it's Mustangs. I like his 79 Corvette but come on, it's a vette! And as far as spinning tires (or tire =\ ), yeah, I'm almost 19 and guilty.

Do you have any pictures of the 79 vette?

:nice: It's always good to start them young, so he can start saving up his money for mods :rlaugh:

Nope, no pics. It needs a good paint job, rust scraped out of the gas tank, and get rid of the jy 5.0 (old was blown) and drop in atleast the L-82 5.7L that belongs in it. Hmm, 225bhp 270ft-lbs of torque on a 3500lb car to 193bhp with 220ft-lbs of torque on a 3000lb car.