Mustangs Across America program

66stangmeister

Apr 14, 2004
Lafayette, LA
Hi all,

dunno if anyone caught this on the original air date 12.02.2004, but there's a program on the Travel Channel called Mustangs Across America. It says, A pack of Ford Mustangs journeys 4,000 miles across the United States. I thought it sounded cool. It's on @ 5pm Central time tonight.... in 50 min :rlaugh: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

it was pretty good. i'd never heard of the rally before. I'd seriously do that the next time they had it! i love driving across the country. i did it many times in my early childhood. :) but doing that in a mustang must be awesome. :)

I did about 1/2 the trip with them. It was a BLAST seeing 400 Mustangs in the rearview mirror! At times the caravan stretched 5 miles back.

I'm in the program for about 3 seconds :rolleyes: :lol: at the 32 minute mark. Right after the guy says "Welcome to Mustang Oklahoma", they show some people walking behind my car talking - I'm the one in the white sweatshirt with blue "Lemans stripes" (to match the car). Shortly after that, they interview Sam & his son - that's my car they're standing in front of.....

MAM has a webpage at www.mustangsacrossamerica.com for more info about future drives.