Build Thread My 1986 T-top Build - Lasting Memories

• Sponsors (?)

I've been up since 7- unfortunately no car stuff for me either :(
I'm learning the ways of a plumber by digging up my septic tank with a shovel :confused:
Luckily it's break time so I can see what you guys are doing lol

Reactions: 1 user
I've been up since 7- unfortunately no car stuff for me either :(
I'm learning the ways of a plumber by digging up my septic tank with a shovel :confused:
Luckily it's break time so I can see what you guys are doing lol
Ah Jeez! I had to do that at my old house.

It turned out my lateral lines had been crushed by the PO.

No one knew until me, my five kids, my two brothers-in-law and their families where at the house. LOTS of flushing going on there.

I couldn't afford for the plumber to come fix it, so I did the entire thing with a shovel and a small gas run fluid pump!

Worthless fckin in laws had things to do.

Knee deep in sht!

My sympathies brother, keep smiling through it. And just because it has the color of beer, don't drink it, it's not!:puke:

Two tubs are better than one:
image.jpg

I will be doing a little mud work with this as well. If you remember my frame brackets I made, I'm going to put a little glaze on them to make it look like I know how to weld:scratch:.

I've been anal up to now, guess I should be consistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Don't bother.

It's like he has Cyber turrets.

He'll pop into a thread, babble some absolutely incoherent jiberish, and then disappear. When challenged, he thinks you're the one that's missing something for not getting it, and never reappears to clarify his statement.

Case in point,...."the SN prophecy",........What the hell that was about has cost me exactly zero minutes of sleep.

If you're gonna insist on making these obscure statements Noobz,..You gotta at least re-appear to be able to prove that you are in fact from another planet.

And demonstrate how we mere earthlings are lacking the 4th dimensional mindset that makes your commentary impossible to comprehend at our menial levels.

That time, it was fo-realz tho. Pretty lady, tattoo, and WAY too much skin for a public forum.

As for the prophecy well... I can only reveal what the car gods have allowed me to glimpse. :shrug: