Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0546.JPG
Very nice man!

• Sponsors (?)

So a little update on the ROH wheel drama. After they received my defective wheel they called me and admitted fault (finally). They said the issue was not with casting it was after that. They get the wheels raw themselves and from there they paint the wheels and machine the lips per customer orders. He said that they "over" machined the lip which made the bead way too thin which led to failure. I checked out my other 3 wheels and they all look good. So what they're doing to make it right is upgrading me to 18x9's for free for the rear of my car. I'm not looking to rake anyone over the coals on this but I'm glad they owned the failure and didn't play games with me. Will I run the wheels again? Heck if I know but I'll have some nice wheels as back up or sell them. Honestly after a while the Drift R's grew on me and I liked the way they looked.

was
IMG_0380.JPG

is
IMG_0552 (1).JPG

Reactions: 2 users
Not really different than any other day- just "More" than my usual amount :D
Excuse me Chris! That was "more"? I don't think so.

Still think that first set of wheels is better.

It's really great to hear a company that admits there mistakes and tries to make it right. Kind of renews one's faith in the market.

What's the secret project anyhow? You haven't told us.

Bingo! Give Dave a break, he drinks beer for breakfast. :cheers:
Oh give me a break, that wasn't that secret.

Besides, Chris mentioned it after the secret was revealed. I thought maybe there was another stealth project on the way.

I only have beer for breakfast when I paint fairmonts.:nice:

Reactions: 1 user
Oh give me a break, that wasn't that secret.

Besides, Chris mentioned it after the secret was revealed. I thought maybe there was another stealth project on the way.

I only have beer for breakfast when I paint fairmonts.:nice:
The new eighteens and painting them was the big secret. Not really much going on with the car until this Winter when I install my other HCI motor, PiMP, and all my other goodies that i've had stored since I sold my notch back.

I went on a cruise yesterday with the Inland Empire Mustang Club which was a lot of fun. There was a part where we went up a fairly steep yet short grade and my car jumped up 10 degrees (to 210) real quick and stayed there until getting back to flat road. I still have the stock radiator and mechanical fan. I think it's time for me to upgrade early (before this winter) to my 130 amp alternator and aluminum radiator with dual fans. I have this stuff sitting in my garage but I think the time is now to install it.

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user