Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

Beer and Ice cream, I'm sure @Davedacarpainter can find a way to incorporate the two together :cheers:
I don't know why I get called on so much for alcoholic drinks, maybe that's why @Noobz347 made me a certified tech. Anyhow:
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Well I took a break from work to try another pull'n save location and got skunked again. There are too many people out here that hit junk yards for a living and pull parts at JY prices and then resell them on CL or Ebay for profit. I can't compete with these guys. With Summits free shipping (over $99) their price was only $2 more that rock auto after their shipping was added so I ordered from Summit because their parts get to me either next day or in two days from their Nevada warehouse which is awesome. Hopefully I'll be back on the road this weekend.

Reactions: 5 users
Last edited:
Well I took a break from work to try another pull'n save location and got skunked again. There are too many people out here that hit junk yards for a living and pull parts at JY prices and then resell them on CL or Ebay for profit. I can't compete with these guys. With Summits free shipping (over $99) their price was only $2 more that rock auto after their shipping was added so I ordered from Summit because their parts get to me either next day or in two days from their Nevada warehouse which is awesome. Hopefully I'll be back on the road this weekend.
That's the case with any V8 Fox that goes any self service around here too. My guess is that someone at the yard tips them off.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
It sucked searching for contour fans ...but I found mine in a v6 cougar. People overlook some of the less popular cars that carry the same parts.

I should start pulling every contour fan set up I come across. The yards here are too expensive for top ends.

Reactions: 1 user
It sucked searching for contour fans ...but I found mine in a v6 cougar. People overlook some of the less popular cars that carry the same parts.

I should start pulling every contour fan set up I come across. The yards here are too expensive for top ends.
I looked at 95-00' contours & 99-02 cougar and mystic V6 cars. All I found were cars that were already harvested (v6) or 4 cyl cars with single fans. I may go back soon for the 97 explorer to get that upper/lower intake to replace my eddy performer rpm (old style). I'd get Tmoss to port it. I just love the way the explorer intake looks when they're all cleaned up.