Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

Great find, and this thread is now interesting to me. No offense to the project car but stock ones really get me going.
My .02.
When my car had MAM, long tubes, full exhaust and 4.10's, otherwise factory original it was dead reliable, and an absolute blast on the street and at the track chasing a 12 second time slip (which I finally got on a 2600' DA morning here in the desert). Sometimes I wish I had done suspension work and installed a T-Moss lower and called it a day. Would have been a 12.8 second car in the desert, 12.40-12.60 car at sea level, and knocked down 26mpg with no drama.
If I were to pick up a clean stock'r, that would be my plan.

Have fun

I have grown up a bit since getting the T-top a few years ago and what I went through with the notch and how it got me here to this point. @cleanLX , thanks for those words, I feel the same way about keeping it mostly stock as I keep thinking about what I really want out of my 5.0. Reliability and a clean looking appearance with a little more HP sums it up the best. What is MAM? Mass air meter? Did you do long tubes on E7 heads? I already have LTs I could switch over. A full exhaust is a must for me.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd swap over all the boltons you already have. Then I'd drive the chit out of it lol. Having a clean fairly low mile "stocker" with tasteful mods that you can drive any/every day you want...uh heck yeah. Good luck and congrats bud

Reactions: 1 user
Dart block, viper 6 speed, MM suspension, big boost

Twer8Gb.png

:)

Reactions: 1 users
Very nice car, bro. I'm glad it was close to you and not me.. I've got too many things to spend money on and I couldn't have passed on it! PHEW!

:p

MAM = mass air meter.
Long tubes yes, 1-5/8's with 3" collector and 3-bolt flange, matching 2-1/2" off road H and 2-1/2" all the way back with tail pipes.
Also had sub frame connectors, strut tower brace and electric fan. The car was a blast to drive in that configuration

Very nice car, bro. I'm glad it was close to you and not me.. I've got too many things to spend money on and I couldn't have passed on it! PHEW!

:p

I felt the same way! I would have jumped at it. That's a good buy IMO

Clean unmolested cars in our area are very few and far between to be seen nor even seen for sale. When you do see them for sale there priced for about $7500. Glad I'm the lucky one and it was on my day off and I already had in-laws in town so baby sitting was taken care of. Meant to be? I honestly didn't know about the car till I saw groverdills thread "someone buy this".

I'd swap over all the boltons you already have. Then I'd drive the chit out of it lol.
List of bolt ons I have to swap over already from my previous builds that is reasonable I think,
-Pro-M 75mm MAF for 19# injectors
-BBK 70mm TB.
-Aluminum 2 row radiator and dual fans
-SVE 130 amp Alt. kit
-BBK ceramic 1 5/8" long tube headers and O/R H-pipe (a little over kill for stock E7's but I already own them and I'd lose too much selling them)
-swap rear axle with 3.73 gears and healthy trac-lok
-short shifter, steeda quadrant and FW adj
-install my MM subframes
-My brand new full suspension, Eibach pro kit, KYB shocks, UPR bump steer, J&M CC plates, griggs racing LCA's

These things I already own and cost me nothing but time to swap over slowly but surely (most likely over winter).

Have you thought about the h/c/i also from the coupe? I suppose you're just going to sell them with that car but I would probably swap those over. I'd sell the coupe with just the e7's etc and keep the better parts. I don't think they'd improve your selling point much on the coupe. Just my thoughts but completely understand keeping things simple and enjoying it with what you already plan to do.

Have you thought about the h/c/i also from the coupe? .
I'm going to keep the engine and store it on the side in case down the road I want mo' Powa!

Lol. Just got home from a fishing trip. I like the turn this took. Am I buying the Pimp back? :p
Heck no, I still have plans for it with this hatch. I most likely won't go HP crazy with this car but with a couple tweaks the pimp will be handy to make it run the best.

just useless extenders, they go between the salt and pepper connectors. I have always removed them from any fox I have owned
They were supposed to take the stress off the pins right ? Mine are long gone too and tucked behind my manifold

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate