My idea for dealing with flame war threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Monkie said:
There is no "fast for a V8" "fast for a 4 cylinder" "fast for a V6" etc.... Fast is fast, it does not matter how you get there. To me anything above 120mph is FAST. I mean if you can't hang with a stock 03 Cobra or stock Z06 then you are not fast.

So why don't you go back in time and tell all the Muscle Car guys in the 60's that their cars are slow as hell? Better yet, I'll take you to a car cruise and you can tell Billy Bob and all his redneck friends that their Mach I's and 60's Camaros are slow cars. O wait. I bet you only talk crap on the internet. :rolleyes:

Most old muscle cars are slow. And if I saw Billy Bob and his redneck friends I'd tell them that their cars wern't fast if they asked what I thought. Then when they got mad I'd put them up for a race and show them they aren't fast. That is if all these cars could not beat a stock Z06 or 03 Cobra in the 1/4th.

You want to say it so why don't you just say it?
Any car slower than yours is not fast, because your car is the definition of fast. Just cut out the BS. That's what you think. You don't give a crap about '03 Cobras or Z06's.
Sorry if you're having trouble admiting it, but you are a cocky *******, and the arrogance is also making you ignorant.
No, most muscle cars were very lucky if they broke into the 13's. But why should they be marked as slow, just because a car with 35 years of technology is faster? Because you say so? Sorry, but everything you've said is BS to me. And it's not because I'm a V6er. It's because I'm a car enthusiast.

MY definition of fast is MY OPINION. And why should I think something slower than my car is fast? Sure it might be "quick" but it is not fast. And I can beat a stock Z06 pretty hard but a Z06 is still fast. Anything that can run 12's is fast. Now how you get there makes no difference in the world.

Monkie said:
MY definition of fast is MY OPINION. And why should I think something slower than my car is fast? Sure it might be "quick" but it is not fast. And I can beat a stock Z06 pretty hard but a Z06 is still fast. Anything that can run 12's is fast. Now how you get there makes no difference in the world.

You said you didn't consider 11 secs fast...now your saying faster than 12 secs, well I guess a v6 can be fast.

Monkie said:
Most old muscle cars are slow. And if I saw Billy Bob and his redneck friends I'd tell them that their cars wern't fast if they asked what I thought. Then when they got mad I'd put them up for a race and show them they aren't fast. That is if all these cars could not beat a stock Z06 or 03 Cobra in the 1/4th.

Um...a new Z06 would own a Cobra in the quarter mile. Just FYI. You make it sound like your car is unbeatable. One of the guys that goes to work around where I do has a Ferrari F-40....you should try to smoke him since your car is so great. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE='66 coupe]You want to say it so why don't you just say it?
Any car slower than yours is not fast, because your car is the definition of fast. Just cut out the BS. That's what you think. You don't give a crap about '03 Cobras or Z06's.
Sorry if you're having trouble admiting it, but you are a cocky *******, and the arrogance is also making you ignorant.
No, most muscle cars were very lucky if they broke into the 13's. But why should they be marked as slow, just because a car with 35 years of technology is faster? Because you say so? Sorry, but everything you've said is BS to me. And it's not because I'm a V6er. It's because I'm a car enthusiast.[/QUOTE]

:hail2: Alas, it is said. :nice:

Your opinion is not a definition.

Anyways, what most people are trying to say is that the v8 is a better engine overall, but it's not impossible to make a v6 faster for less money. That's it. Just accept the fact and stop posting the same s*** over and over again.

God, I havent been here in a while and it's gotten worse.

Monkie said:
So you think top speed is fast? Wait, I bet you are those type of people that go up to a 10 second car and look at the speedo and say "Oh...its slow it only registers 85mph. :( "

you know what you stupid piece of s***. i f'n sick of motherf****rs like you comming in here talkin s*** like they own the god damn world because they drive i cobra. i dont know of anybody that walked up to a car with a 85mph speedo and said its slow. its a good thing all cobra owners are not ass wipes like you, cause if they were it wouldnt be as much fun to own a mustang. and just because you "think" you have the fastest street stang on the planet does not mean you have the fastest street stang on the planet. i have seen plenty of mustangs in the past 2 weeks that would smoke you. by definition you are offically a ricer, someone who acts like thieir car is god and is a complete jack off to every body else who owns a car. i know people with fast/quick civics who are better people than you. good thing your gay ass screen name is monkie cause you have the brain to be one. now f**k off and get the hell out of the v6 forum.

Hey know the rules are no name calling and personal attacks. Even though you may not aggree with him, or I may not even agree with him, we all need to be nice and not get worked up. This is the internet for gods sake. So with those words, I am closing this thread.

BE NICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.