My Mind Is Made Up On The 2015 Mustang

I was on the fence as to whether I liked the 2K15 Mustang or not and figured that I would have to see one in person to know if I liked them or not. Today I got to see one in person... and I loved it! Unfortunately for me the car hated me! Without even touching it I managed to set off its car alarm. It blared at me until I was half way across the dealership. The dealership that has it has rejected bids as high as $25K over MSRP.

• Sponsors (?)

....The dealership that has it has rejected bids as high as $25K over MSRP.
That's insane. I guess that's the downside to living in a free market society The exact same thing happened with when the 2003 Svt Cobra came out and again with 2005 Mustang. But with a little leg work people were able to find dealerships that would sell them for MSRP so hopefully you can do the same. Good luck!

Last edited:
It's legal because there are people out there that are impatient enough to pay that much for a new car, so why wouldn't a dealership take advantage of those folks. Some people just gotta have the latest cool thing.

You wouldn't go to jail Nick. You would just not win a single bid. So you may go to jail after they repossess your house and car because you can't pay any bills. Lol

Reactions: 1 user
Dream crusher. Probably will be making the kid thing happen in a year or so. Ha ha ha. Guess I better hang on to what I got.

You will begin to experience the culling of the Mustang herd for your year car. The longer you hang on to it... The longer you turn wrenches on it and keep it in excellent condition, the more it becomes an example of the remaining cars.

Still lots of SNs out there. Still lots of Fox cars out there too for that matter... The difference is that more than half of what's left will be chit boxes in the coming years.

That is the history of fox bodies in my area. You can find a few for around but they've been hacked and swapped, torn apart and glued back together. It is rare to see one that is anywhere near original or in very good condition. May be a good affordable restoration project for my generation in the future.