Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

eh if I shaved the bay I would've but when it's all together i get it pretty neat . I just don't know if I have it in me . part of me is excited and part of me is burned out in round 3 of this
Completely understand the burnout. It happens. I'm actually excited again for my project. A year ago..? Nope. I even contemplated selling and "inmywhisperedvoice" buying another old Chevy muscle car. :eek: I think you'll feel a whole lot better once you get into that 363:)

Reactions: 1 users
Completely understand the burnout. It happens. I'm actually excited again for my project. A year ago..? Nope. I even contemplated selling and "inmywhisperedvoice" buying another old Chevy muscle car. :eek: I think you'll feel a whole lot better once you get into that 363:)
Me too , I have a craving for an 03 cobra again as well to match the coupe . maybe one day but I am hoping this thing is the bees knees after this Cuz I will drive the snot out of it like I used to .

Reactions: 2 users
Me too , I have a craving for an 03 cobra again as well to match the coupe . maybe one day but I am hoping this thing is the bees knees after this Cuz I will drive the snot out of it like I used to .
Dude I feel ya there. I have the coyote itch again and am half tempted to sell, but the wife says if I can wait until we pay off her car, I can have my cake and eat it too. Can I wait a year? That's the 64,000 question. But maybe prices will keep coming down another grand or two by then.

Reactions: 1 user
Dude I feel ya there. I have the coyote itch again and am half tempted to sell, but the wife says if I can wait until we pay off her car, I can have my cake and eat it too. Can I wait a year? That's the 64,000 question. But maybe prices will keep coming down another grand or two by then.
I thought about a '15 when they were coming out also. I personally couldn't swallow 40k purchase price for a vehicle that I can't drive year round. But with you never having to worry about salt/snow etc and I assume will be looking at a 11-14' model, it would be very tempting.

I thought about a '15 when they were coming out also. I personally couldn't swallow 40k purchase price for a vehicle that I can't drive year round. But with you never having to worry about salt/snow etc and I assume will be looking at a 11-14' model, it would be very tempting.
Found a loaded '12 for under $25k. 30k miles, heated leather, tech pkg, etc. Fap-tastic.

@TOOLOW91 the termi you need belongs to my buddy. MM&FF feature car a couple months ago.
http://www.westsidemustangs.com/sho...L-Whippled-E85-Terminator-Sept-2014-MM-amp-FF

The one I put in a month ago had the restrictor already installed in the hose. I bought the lmr hoses.

@MikeH686 it's supposed to limit the pressure inside the core to help prevent failure.

This... I've seen them installed on the wrong side LOTS of times. These go on the inlet side of the heater core.

Nope got the LMR one it's all metal with metal tank ends not like the cheap parts store with plastic ends

Are still taking about heater cores or are there Ford radiators available someplace?

I've gone over a few different scenarios in my head, but I can't get financed on a vehicle older than 2007. He wants my car for his son and I was trying to make it work. Oh well.
Idk my friend just bought a red fire 03 3 nights ago 60k miles for 18 with 1000 down and 60mos finance
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420817340.530239.jpg

This... I've seen them installed on the wrong side LOTS of times. These go on the inlet side of the heater core.

Are still taking about heater cores or are there Ford radiators available someplace?
Just the cores . I have a mishimoto rad in my car no complaints for the money

Just the cores . I have a mishimoto rad in my car no complaints for the money

I don't remember what mine is but's solid welded with no BS, 3-core. All I remember really is that did not want one from China because it was so hit and miss.

I run an OEM core. Only other thing I would have considered doing is running an aluminum core since my rad is aluminum. When I needed it though, I already had OEM heater core on hand ( I was still being indecisive). It was car that said, "Make up ur effin mind bozo". :jester:

Found a loaded '12 for under $25k. 30k miles, heated leather, tech pkg, etc. Fap-tastic.

@TOOLOW91 the termi you need belongs to my buddy. MM&FF feature car a couple months ago.
http://www.westsidemustangs.com/showthread.php/84366-2004-SVT-Cobra-Torch-Red-2-3L-Whippled-E85-Terminator-Sept-2014-MM-amp-FF

Nnnnniiiiccceee....

If I wasn't up to my armpits in half finished fox, I'd have one..

I stood in front of one just the same color in 04 at McRee Ford in Dickenson Tx. and aaalmost did it. The deal breaker for me back then was the 40k price tag. Krazy how the prices have climbed.. ugh, I feel old now..

Man I hear you, my car has been a 3 year quest, I bought the car and the motor imploded within a 1000 miles, built the new motor had tranny issues, got it back and had over heating issues, then ignition issues etc.... Out of the 3 years working on my car I've been able to drive it 1800 miles. Each time something went wrong it had to sit in the garage until I had money to fix it and the wife left me alone. I'm hoping now with the work I'm doing I'll finally have this thing beat and can enjoy all the time and effort I put into this thing.

Not to hijack your post, I can just sympathize.