Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

You really think on a street car that I drive the chit out of that would be ok ? I was gonna order the canton road race pan because the sump is kicked out and doesn't hang low and also the dipstick tube comes with it as well as the pickup . Plus the internal baffling

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
A dip stick is ideal, I personally don't miss having one. For a lot of street miles then it probably is a better idea to have one than to not. Please excuse my race car:O_o:

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

A dip stick is ideal, I personally don't miss having one. For a lot of street miles then it probably is a better idea to have one than to not. Please excuse my race car:O_o:
*street car You mean lmao .

I just plan to drive this thing I don't want to not have a way to check I guess this BLOWS .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

*street car You mean lmao .

I just plan to drive this thing I don't want to not have a way to check I guess this BLOWS .

What pan do you have on the motor now? I'm assuming it is some sort of aftermarket deal to clear the 4 bolt main caps?

What pan do you have on the motor now? I'm assuming it is some sort of aftermarket deal to clear the 4 bolt main caps?
nope the stock pan is on it I don't no how but it's on . The canton pan is on its way
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426702147.589449.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Guys I found the vibration . . . Old motor number 4 main spinning round and round
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426825245.576155.jpg

@84Ttop

Guys I found the vibration . . . Old motor number 4 main spinning round and round
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426825245.576155.jpg

@84Ttop

Where is the button to unlike this post.... That really is a shame Jeff, glad that you did finally find the source of the problem though

Reactions: 1 user
Damn Jeff. I am glad you finally found what it was since I still seem to have a similar problem @ 3k+. Car still runs good, just shakes like a dog passing a peach pit sometimes.

New motor going in this weekend?!?!?!?

Damn Jeff. I am glad you finally found what it was since I still seem to have a similar problem @ 3k+. Car still runs good, just shakes like a dog passing a peach pit sometimes.

New motor going in this weekend?!?!?!?
I wish the pan won't be here till Monday , cleaned up the dist painted that too
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426866113.368289.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426866071.684404.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426866084.567525.jpg