Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Was just thinking about this thread and raceoholics. Although this thread is already appropriately titled but I think it could be renamed "how to spend 3 years and $30k..........." lol
I think we have surpassed 30 :hide:

I spent almost 15 from oct to today

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I think we have surp:hide:assed 30

I spent almost 15 from oct to today

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

DAMN Jeff.... amazing how these things just start to balloon out of control... That is why I don't add up the receipts and just throw them in a folder. ( hidden from the wife) :jester:

DAMN Jeff.... amazing how these things just start to balloon out of control... That is why I don't add up the receipts and just throw them in a folder. ( hidden from the wife) :jester:
I have the folder I haven't tallied Ina bit I'm afraid too

a little update for my peeps . Blower belt is on and adjusted . All the fuel fittings are replaced that were leaking - injector o ring was replaced .

Got my buddies other pressure tester that doesn't bleed down . Re pressured and no leaks so far holding pressure. Marked balancer to set timing . Tightened the blower pulley . Upper intake is back on . Tomorrow I will put discharge pipe on go over it and fire it up and hope to put some temp in it . Maybe a cruise through the neighborhood

Reactions: 5 users

View: https://vimeo.com/130996372

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434555500.768759.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Thank you ! Still have some things to do re torque heads change oil possible exhaust leak . But all in all today was successful I did get timing set . Car holds 184-186 idling with the fan on . Took it for a ride around the block . So far so good

Reactions: 1 user