Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Got the 93 wiper motor cover on and the gauges in
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441313797.247252.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441313806.792815.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 4 users
Nice Jeff!!! That car is going to rip! I have one of those covers as well from a junkyard for $2. Didn't know how hard they are to come by.
You'd cringe knowing I paid almost 30 for that one but it looks brand new . Has one little blem on it . It deff made a difference over the nasty motor being all exposed

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

So I'm battling this tps thing still . Poor Nick @84Ttop hasn't heard the end of it . The plan is gonna be to go through the salt and pepper shakers and maybe change them to. A weather pack or a twist lock deutse connector . If not I may order the fast over the winter but nick stopped me yesterday lol. It never ends .

Reactions: 1 user
I butchered that up. A bit . Lmfao
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441727727.362015.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441748648.093245.jpg

This is worse then doing drugs.

Reactions: 3 users
UPDATE . After work I went to the garage to play the whole tps dropping out deal . After looking at the circuit that was given to me in my tech thread . What I see is that the 5v ref and the ground supplied by the computer feed all the sensors . my only issue is with this sensor so leads me to believe that the return signal wire is the one affected . So what I did was cut that wire out of the harness and bypass . Well see hopefully that cures it .
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441945886.874159.jpg