Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

FWIW, I have 3.27 gears and decided on the 2.66 first gear for my T56 magnum. 2000rpm at 72mph in 6th gear. It will make first gear much more usable and the turbo will love the extra load on the engine.

Reactions: 2 users
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455236788.008740.jpg
pic my buddy just sent from the night I made my shake down passes . Love the way the scarlet red looks here

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 8 users
FWIW, I have 3.27 gears and decided on the 2.66 first gear for my T56 magnum. 2000rpm at 72mph in 6th gear. It will make first gear much more usable and the turbo will love the extra load on the engine.

Seems like all the turbo guys are going with the narrow ratio T56, I went wide 2.97 1st, .50 6th w/ 4:10 s since the coyote loves the rpms, so follow Scotts lead on it...

Reactions: 1 user
OK, gotta ask.....that ain't no civic, so why the tape on the FRONT?
Because when you turn the wheel and it throws up the rocks as you come off the turn out of the track or going into the burnout box and glue it rock chips the bottoms of the fenders . I hear the rocks as I go through and it makes me cringe .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Because when you turn the wheel and it throws up the rocks as you come off the turn out of the track or going into the burnout box and glue it rock chips the bottoms of the fenders . I hear the rocks as I go through and it makes me cringe .

I used to put a coat of vaseline on the rear lower fenders to protect them and also so the rubber from burnouts was easier to remove. Geddes make a burnout gel as well.

Reactions: 1 users

I do the same but didnt think to do the fronts...Damn... Hey Jeff next time you go to Etown or Island let me know....

I used Vaseline on the quarters. Never thought about the front before. :nice:
I never did either until the first rock chip in the lower fender came from being at the track with the car . I try to keep the car as clean as I can

Reactions: 1 user