Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

2ufqb7k.jpg

2i11101.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Fixed the man hole cover broken exhaust . I plan on fixing the flange on the pipe now that it's out of the car and selling it. but now I am back in action.
1af7420a393ac92336f85eaf9a3fb521.jpg

This was what happened
d21d42271e89584a442b0b8a35fa3148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Fixed the man hole cover broken exhaust . I plan on fixing the flange on the pipe now that it's out of the car and selling it. but now I am back in action.
1af7420a393ac92336f85eaf9a3fb521.jpg

This was what happened
d21d42271e89584a442b0b8a35fa3148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

I hate it when that happens. I had a car i tore the exhaust to pieces on those dang gas station tank filler caps. Ripped it to shreds man. :mad:

Reactions: 1 user
Lesson for the day ? Catch cans work .
That is all the moisture suspended from the oil that would other wise be in the crank case .
7a467551fe753e49738cc717e1c40d12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Some hi res pics from the other night with my friends . 3 cars together is around 1500hp . Those 2 evos are no joke .The kid with jeep behind my car snapped the pics. That jeep also had a vortech on it. Local guy builds the jeep kit for those trucks intercooled and all .
c9d06ce68f59e54b21fbc9541fc6ffdb.jpg
bbbde09ce4fea2ea1a51f3373b83ff3c.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Ordered more 5 lug stuff today. I'm basically down to needing axles , A booster and maybe the rear line kit from MM . And I'm ready to go then I just need wheels .

Reactions: 1 user
The motor leaks oil .Did i mention that before ? LOL . K member is either getting dropped and replaced along with the pan gasket . Or the motor may come out to be resealed over the winter . One or the other. Next thing is this thing is gonna be at mustang week. I ordered some stuff for it today to start getting ready . 2 mos away and counting . Other then that i have been enjoying the car when i can.

Reactions: 3 users
Lesson for the day ? Catch cans work .
That is all the moisture suspended from the oil that would other wise be in the crank case .
7a467551fe753e49738cc717e1c40d12.jpg

This suggests to me that the motor is not getting fully heat soaked before shut-down. If your catch-can is aluminum, that would account for a fair amount of condensation too; not so much for plastic ones.

This suggests to me that the motor is not getting fully heat soaked before shut-down. If your catch-can is aluminum, that would account for a fair amount of condensation too; not so much for plastic ones.
Aluminum with the baffle inside that Moroso supplies . That car don't move unless it's 160 degrees or better . 20w50 in it I make sure it's warmed up before I really start stressing it . I usually don't take short trips when I pull it out , my ride from my garage to home is 15 -20 min alone .

Aluminum with the baffle inside that Moroso supplies . That car don't move unless it's 160 degrees or better . 20w50 in it I make sure it's warmed up before I really start stressing it . I usually don't take short trips when I pull it out , my ride from my garage to home is 15 -20 min alone .

That's kinda crazy man. If that can gets heat soaked and your oil is at operating temp, there should be that much vapor in the path to be separated. Water injection perhaps? After-cooler?