Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

57cbabfcd41ad2b878e0c9dbfccf2c2e.jpg

Original cobra suede from the split folds and the leather was all re done around it

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 9 users
  • Sponsors (?)

BIG thumbs up man! I hate to ask how much as I've priced out Cobra seats and they run $700-$1000 for a good set and then you paid for them to be redone to fit the fox rear.. I was this close to getting my stock fox body rear seats reupholstered in the same charcoal/black leather as the fronts but then came across my current seats for a steal and couldn't pass up.. The upholsterer wanted almost as much to redo the rear seats as I spent on the new front and rears. I ended up selling the old front and rear for $50 less than what I spent on the new ones...

Reactions: 1 users
BIG thumbs up man! I hate to ask how much as I've priced out Cobra seats and they run $700-$1000 for a good set and then you paid for them to be redone to fit the fox rear.. I was this close to getting my stock fox body rear seats reupholstered in the same charcoal/black leather as the fronts but then came across my current seats for a steal and couldn't pass up.. The upholsterer wanted almost as much to redo the rear seats as I spent on the new front and rears. I ended up selling the old front and rear for $50 less than what I spent on the new ones...
Thanks bro ! Friend of mine had a red fire 03 . He bought a mint low mileage set with the black suede center and sold me these for 600. Upolstry guy got me for 450 . That part sucked but its done and looks as if it belongs

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 2 users
Friend of mine had a red fire 03 . He bought a mint low mileage set with the black suede center and sold me these for 600. Upolstry guy got me for 450 . That part sucked but its done and looks as if it belongs

Major score Jeff. You did good.

Reactions: 1 users
Just saw a whole set of black leather SN95 seats on CL, sooooo tempting!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You'll never want to sit in a fox seat again . Trust me it made this car so enjoyable to drive again

Reactions: 3 users
i must be the only one who liked my fox seats over the sn99's i had :shrug: just more comfortable to me, i don't feel like i'm about to slide out of the fox stuff (nor does my head touch the roof). just wish the backs were stronger.

Reactions: 1 user
i must be the only one who liked my fox seats over the sn99's i had :shrug: just more comfortable to me, i don't feel like i'm about to slide out of the fox stuff (nor does my head touch the roof). just wish the backs were stronger.
You're not sliding out of any 03 cobra seats. The side bolsters hold you nice and tight

here's the thing. You sit in a fox body seat, You sit on an 94-04 seat.

Technically yes,

But the Sn95 seats are newer, have newer foams, and better coverings.

If they made 10 year old fox seats id have a set, but newest fox seats are what? 23 years old now?

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Technically yes,

But the Sn95 seats are newer, have newer foams, and better coverings.

If they made 10 year old fox seats id have a set, but newest fox seats are what? 23 years old now?

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
When I had my 2000 Gt with the leather I agree you slide around in those seats . But again more comfortable still then a worn fox seat .