Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

You're not sliding out of any 03 cobra seats. The side bolsters hold you nice and tight

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
I'm probably too fat for those bolsters to really work for me.

And the biggest difference to me might have been the materials. The fox seats were cloth vs the vinyl/faux leather that my 35th Gt seats were, helps with the hold factor.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm probably too fat for those bolsters to really work for me.

And the biggest difference to me might have been the materials. The fox seats were cloth vs the vinyl/faux leather that my 35th Gt seats were, helps with the hold factor.
Electric adjustable both top and bottom side bolsters for the chubby folk . Lol

I remember my 2000 Gt was a night mare as far as sliding around in those seats

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Thanks guys !

f5c694e97ba0b8a79949f48f87358efa.jpg

:drool: You couldn't have picked a better color combo for the seats. Nice work man, that's awesome

Sooooo when am I gonna see a auto swap chapter of this thread?
Unless we stop with this spotty over time stuff and start getting the killer ot back not for a while lol . I'd love to esp after what I saw last night with your vids .

a0732b1c9b533cb05309787f3b94c8ad.jpg

5663e5fd30b9e05ea5cdf7e47d580047.jpg

Got the weather stripping all done around the driver window . It's been dry rotted for years and slowly cracking. what a pain but looks so much better.

Reactions: 6 users
More boring stuff . Changed the oil last night , today swapped headlights with the new spare set I had . My original ones were almost 4 years old and clear started to crack and peel . Cleaned up the trunk . Went over the rear shocks again which just turned out to be that I didn't tighten them enough and the bushings were making noise .
043ce0052bb34126726f9422125644f4.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
2 weeks ago huh ? Let's wake this up a bit . Mustang week was a blast as you all know . I did lose my brake lights though on the last day . Got around to testing the switch today and sure enough it was just that . Got a buddy getting me a motorcraft one through his dealer act .

I picked up a set of 15 in et street r radials for my rear welds . They have 5 passes on them my buddy needs to go back to a 28inch tire. Someone local was running their mouth so I have a race locked in at e town for 500 in the sept sometime . I plan on changing the steering wheel of all things too . Saw a wheel I've liked . Finally saw it in person and spoke to the dude about it . So that's in the works . As well as powder coating my upper intake eventually too .

Last but not least I have a thud which I think is my upper control arms telling me the sphericals are worn out . Only every once in a blue I hear it backing up so that's something else to look into .

Other wise car ran great in 98 degree weather and had blast drove over 200 miles down at MW .

Reactions: 5 users
Video of the race!

What kind of car are we beating up on at e town?
11 coyote automatic car with a Roush phase 1 blower on it . Kid is win hunting so I threw him a bone . If my driving is on that day I should be fine .