Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

11 coyote automatic car with a Roush phase 1 blower on it . Kid is win hunting so I threw him a bone . If my driving is on that day I should be fine .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Yeah, get a good holeshot and don't miss any gears and you're good.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Last but not least I have a thud which I think is my upper control arms telling me the sphericals are worn out . Only every once in a blue I hear it backing up so that's something else to look into .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Sounds like its time for a MM TA/PB set up......see how to justify it now

I heard Mustang week was a good time. A buddy of mine took his Blue notch up there and won best Fox ( I think)

FB_IMG_1469821762477.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I heard Mustang week was a good time. A buddy of mine took his Blue notch up there and won best Fox ( I think)

FB_IMG_1469821762477.jpg
Mario , beautiful car , and an awesome dude we chatted for quite a bit at hooters one night . I love his car . He won best modified fox . He took a nice shot of my car in the Vortech booth sat .

35fa547cc376430ebbd6ed3975e5f379.png

Reactions: 5 users
Since'you'was working on those uppers, may as well install those fox length 5 lug axles :D :stick:
This winter . Just sent an email for a quote from true forged . Oh wait did I just say that out loud . :hide:

Reactions: 6 users
Sounds like its time for a MM TA/PB set up......see how to justify it now
Nah staying with the conventional stuff . Prob just another set of spherical double adjustable uppers and call it a day

FB_IMG_1469821762477.jpg
I frickin hate pictures of cars like this. Why? I'm trying to talk myself out of smoothing and tucking my engine bay this winter when my motor gets replaced with my HCI motor from my old notch. Cars like this make it difficult to resist. I actually did enjoy the first time doing it and the second time will be fun and easier too but I don't really want my car to get of control! Too late? :shrug:

Reactions: 3 users
I frickin hate pictures of cars like this. Why? I'm trying to talk myself out of smoothing and tucking my engine bay this winter when my motor gets replaced with my HCI motor from my old notch. Cars like this make it difficult to resist. I actually did enjoy the first time doing it and the second time will be fun and easier too but I don't really want my car to get of control! Too late? :shrug:

Since you are the guy I always tag/ steal smoothed engine bay pics from to convince others to smooth there bays.... I'm gonna say you gotta do it :)

lol

Reactions: 1 user
I'm going to really have to weigh it out if/when my engine comes out. I have SO much crap stuffed under my hood I don't know if it is justifiable. I definitely want to wipe the slate and reroute everything to clean it up... I just don't know if I can stuff 100 lbs in a 50 lb sack and make it purty.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm going to really have to weigh it out if/when my engine comes out. I have SO much crap stuffed under my hood I don't know if it is justifiable. I definitely want to wipe the slate and reroute everything to clean it up... I just don't know if I can stuff 100 lbs in a 50 lb sack and make it purty.

That's the time to do it though.. so much easier with the motor out... I did a quasi wire tuck on the driver side and firewalll...next is the passenger side with the motor in the car.. kind a PITA working around the engine.

Problem is as you know it will snowball into smoothed inner fenders... hiding the brake lines, smoothing the firewall.. and then you are drinking like @Davedacarpainter ....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
This winter . Just sent an email for a quote from true forged . Oh wait did I just say that out loud . :hide:

True Foged!? I'm jealous! Pretty much anything they have is beautiful!

What will it be like when I can focus my money on just one project?

That's the time to do it though.. so much easier with the motor out... I did a quasi wire tuck on the driver side and firewalll...next is the passenger side with the motor in the car.. kind a PITA working around the engine.

Problem is as you know it will snowball into smoothed inner fenders... hiding the brake lines, smoothing the firewall.. and then you are drinking like @Davedacarpainter ....lol
Oh, come on now, I don't drink anymore.....or any less, but never mind that.

Besides, my drinking habits will bleed over into other threads where people ask silly things about the wisdom of being married and what causes the increase of fluid intake.

The point is Jeff, do everything all at once, don't look back, go freakin' crazy. It's the only sane thing to do.:win:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

How hard is it to do a wire tuck? I'm pulling my engine in a month or so (hopefully fingers crossed) and I love the clean look of it but have no ider where to start.

P.S. Who's drinking? I want in on this.