Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

So everybody wants to be like me, huh? lol :D:cool:

]

Yup. Gonna redo my calipers and get some bling bling rotors. My car barely goes over 40mph these days.

Red means stop better
e8c1a8b609acde5775a259a87f9c577c.jpg

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Oh cause my dash is Scarlet red, and Im concerned itll blend in.... I looked their site, they're LED and have 4-5 different light colors you can choose from, Im thinking green when off they are all clear in a black barrel.

Do you have the prop valve plug yet? I have one laying around that I got from LMR, you can have it free if you want. I did the MM prop delete kit instead.
I bought the lmr plug but wondering if I should just delete the valve too ?

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

I bought the lmr plug but wondering if I should just delete the valve too ?

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
When I researched the delete kit I saw debate about a shuttle valve or something but I called MM to discuss it and they said everything would be fine without the gutted prop valve for a street car so long as your using an adjustable prop valve in its place. I trust MM especially when I called them to order coil overs for the rear of my car and they said to stick with the stock suspension. They turned down nearly a $1k sale.

Reactions: 1 users
04a75ff23bd7de45dcf09390458fa0a6.jpg

2cb36b44606394d876c6f210eb50132a.jpg

Picked all this up from nick tonight .

I want to make more horsepower I think [emoji41]

Reactions: 7 users
Are you talking about the stock prop valve? If so then yes, nobody makes a replacement and a used stock piece goes for $50+. I cross theaded mine while doing my swap so I bought the delete kit.

I meant the plug that screws onto the front of that. I remember when I bought mine years back, the price had jumped to $20 for that stupid thing.

If I ever have to redo those lines again, I'm just going with the MM delete kit

cbfdc082557480a556128fd5260e4002.jpg

Can't wait to order the ford oe center caps for them .

Reactions: 6 users
I may have missed it in here or simply forgot, but what setup are you going with for the 5 lug swap?
97 cobra stuff up front , 95 spindles , Gt stuff in the rear so I can still put a 15 inch wheel on it for the track .

a09d0f776069816d0014c00a1b5bc931.jpg

2fabb1ff1fe34cbc2eb606e16bfb86e8.jpg

Reactions: 3 users