Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Damn...in only just a few years you've taken this car a long way. I had to go to first post to see how long ago it was. Lol. Seemed a longer time period than feb '12 to now. :nice:
Man it sure feels like it !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
When I grow up, I want my fox to have a different set of wheels for every day of the week.
One for cruising, drag racing, road racing, and one set is gonna be custom made and makes people say daaaaayyyyuuumn. My wife won't let me use them unless she rides with me to beat the hoes back. The hoes can't ride.

Yeah, That'll be sweet.

Reactions: 5 users
When I grow up, I want my fox to have a different set of wheels for every day of the week.
One for cruising, drag racing, road racing, and one set is gonna be custom made and makes people say daaaaayyyyuuumn. My wife won't let me use them unless she rides with me to beat the hoes back. The hoes can't ride.

Yeah, That'll be sweet.
Welllll . I'm not quite there but the plan is to have drag wheels and street wheels . And that will be it

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
:lol: Until you want another set of either lol. I have to say I like your polished SC's more than the ponys. What drag wheel are you going with?
No idea yet .

We'll see how they look on the car especially with the ford center caps . I'm thinking everyone will change there minds .

If the sc came in a 17x8 front I would hVe them . But the 17x9 just have too much lip on them for a front wheel in my opinion .

Reactions: 1 user
Well I'm bored in this class . Sooooooo -
08ef48c38360376d439bd1d5063b6419.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Yes Jeff! Will they be on by next week?
I don't know about all that . I don't have 5 lug rear 15s yet . I have a little grudge race in sept that I need my tires for . So after that lol

Center caps are only bars? Seems odd

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
American muscle caps . They are AM pony r Copy's. Which means that you can fit the ford caps unlike the pony r from mavromount . Score !

Reactions: 1 user
Oh btw didn't mean to imply those look like chit lol. I like them. I just thought the SC's looked killer on your car. Can't run 'em in 5 lug, you can't run 'em.:shrug: Those ponys will look good. I absolutely love chrome/polished wheels on a red car. Actually they look good on anything IMO. I'm old school that way :rolleyes:

Oh btw didn't mean to imply those look like chit lol. I like them. I just thought the SC's looked killer on your car. Can't run 'em in 5 lug, you can't run 'em.:shrug: Those ponys will look good. I absolutely love chrome/polished wheels on a red car. Actually they look good on anything IMO. I'm old school that way :rolleyes:
I could but the 9 inch front has too much lip for me and that's what 5 lug comes in . So these still have staggered lips and are aggressive in the 17s . And have that old school look while still being modern. No one expects the car to make the little bit of power it does . The ponys I think will add to the sleeperish look .

Reactions: 4 users
HA!!!! You think budgets snowball out of control....so does the time it takes to get a project where you want it. :nonono: I'm 4 years in and still not on the street yet.

what is wrong with us? We Mustang guys are never happy unless the car is in "process" of something. Ask us when we are done fixing/upgrading the car and it's always...........never.

Reactions: 3 users
what is wrong with us? We Mustang guys are never happy unless the car is in "process" of something. Ask us when we are done fixing/upgrading the car and it's always...........never.

My next venture . To put the fast xfi is is gonna be almost another 1k by the time I setup the crank trigger . The innovators west balancer with the built in magnets is 690 alone with the sensor . This allows me to keep the pulley spacing perfect .

Then another 280 for the dist that we have to completely cut apart and modify to make a cam sync . Should be a good time this winter between getting all that in . Possibly going bigger injector for more power later on . It never ends . Oh and possibly a ysi

Reactions: 3 users
can't just use an explorer cam sensor?
Then I have to go to coil on plug . Engine bay is too cluttered for that . The dist looks simple and clean . No wires to modify for spark plugs . And Nick has been to 9100 with his . So I think I'll be fine . Lol