Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

H, V, W, or Z speed rated?

Mickey Thompson et street R - Joe the car went 1.55 60 foot 10.86 at 128 at 3490 in full street trim with sway bars and all in it . Only thing I did was swap rear wheels and loosen my shock settings up .

@tannerc91gt yes sir the drag radial version not the bias ply

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I love my dorman contour replacement fans . But have been dieing to try a set of OEM just to see how much better they may be . Well I wouldn't waist money on a used set but I happen to refresh face book and found a dude selling a OEM NOS set for 175 . Sold .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

854aefc2911f613b15ca93ca9e5a5729.jpg

f05731bd9d6dd2d42e3059e85d801f8d.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Good score. I saw them too and was thinking about it but need to spend money elsewhere on the car. I may be interested in your dormans if you sell them down the road
Will keep you posted . Trust me I didn't have the money to blow but I couldn't pass them up . I've been looking once a week and couldn't find a new OEM set for the life of me

Will keep you posted . Trust me I didn't have the money to blow but I couldn't pass them up . I've been looking once a week and couldn't find a new OEM set for the life of me

Interested in seeing your results and if there is much of a difference. Are you using the FAL? How involved is mounting the e fans?

Jeff ...the best fan for your setup....keeps my blown setup cool. Got one off an 2001 Mercury Cougar
Yeah I had them at mustang week . You actually swayed me into doing it. I just used the dorman replacements . Looking forward to seeing how the difference is with the OEM if these kept my car cool down there .

Interested in seeing your results and if there is much of a difference. Are you using the FAL? How involved is mounting the e fans?
I use my Flexalite controller from my black magic extreme to trigger two 75 amp leash electronics relays .

Guys use be cool fan mounting tabs I think . But my buddy helped me make some brackets .

f487c49bec83d50f32fb1c1ba8533218.jpg

36799861f6b24a87318cd0e055a2d0ca.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
1ce02f446d216b5044d0d6105f559048.jpg

Little maintenece after work tonight . Haven't changed it since mustang week . That's some hard miles . And hard passes at the track .

2320170555b979ce7ce3f19a31e31a33.jpg

Oh yeah . Cuz GBB !

Reactions: 3 users