Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

Why'd you wedge it in the corner like that? Haha
Pics a little deceiving I guess . I just hugged the wall with the car but I'm not against it or anything.

It's not too bad to work in there . I built the whole car in that garage .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Nah doesn't look like a bad size at all. In the first picture it looked like one of those tiny apartment complex garages. I have a decent space now but 95% of mine was done in a over-sized one-car crammed full of :poo: and it sucked lol only thing that sucks about the current one is the damn support beam in the middle between the two doors.

Nah doesn't look like a bad size at all. In the first picture it looked like one of those tiny apartment complex garages. I have a decent space now but 95% of mine was done in a over-sized one-car crammed full of **** and it sucked lol only thing that sucks about the current one is the damn support beam in the middle between the two doors.
Oh don't worry I have the :poo: crammed in there too lmao ! I think that is everyone's garage . It's like the bigger space you get the more crap you accumulate .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
b0e2f1fe8143fcf1c07049986c511538.jpg

Got the NOS ford fans trimmed up . Will install them tonight after work I think

Reactions: 1 users
@RacEoHolic330

Who was it that built your twin disc for you ? I remember you saying it was considerably cheaper then the mcloed stuff . I may be looking to do one in my car

@RacEoHolic330

Who was it that built your twin disc for you ? I remember you saying it was considerably cheaper then the mcloed stuff . I may be looking to do one in my car

Clutch Dynamics in Michigan. Give them a call!

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Ford fans in . First impression just jumping the controller out is - they sound like a jet plane . Deff much louder and stronger sounding .

Unfortunately I don't want to wake the whole neighborhood up to take the car out .

I didn't bring my amp clamp home to check amperage but I will deff check it.

Reactions: 2 users
dd1b84560bb8e47654a74e8a05016b52.jpg

Also re installed the rubber air deflectors that are supposed to be on the sides of the radiator to stop the air from getting passed it . I've only had them sitting in the garage new for about a year . Lol

Last edited:
New fan are insane. According to my volt gauge being low they deff pull some amps. Its cool here tonight granted but they pulled from 206 when i shut the breaker off down to 176 in just about a minute standing still They literally will close the stat cruising.

The dormans definitely work but the OEM are so worth the coin.

Reactions: 3 users
Ford fans in . First impression just jumping the controller out is - they sound like a jet plane . Deff much louder and stronger sounding .

Unfortunately I don't want to wake the whole neighborhood up to take the car out .

I didn't bring my amp clamp home to check amperage but I will deff check it.

Make sure that the cat isn't anywhere in front of the car,....mine paid the ultimate price.

Reactions: 4 users
I believe I have a set of oem contour fans I'll have to double check I'm surprised by the difference in just the name brand
I think you do to. The dorman replacements use cheap tyc motors . These use Bosch motors I believe .

I think you do to. The dorman replacements use cheap tyc motors . These use Bosch motors I believe .

which is why I am a big believer it using OEM JY fans.. I've never had one fail one me and they are 1/2 the price of new,, Paid $35 for my dual cougar/contour fan

which is why I am a big believer it using OEM JY fans.. I've never had one fail one me and they are 1/2 the price of new,, Paid $35 for my dual cougar/contour fan
I like new stuff that's my issue . I know they can be had cheap . I have just been burned so many different times buying used stuff only later on to re buy the part brand new

So my clutch gave up the ghost last night once it sees any boost its useless . Apparently my hard driving and the passes at the track on a tire just didn't jive with this single disc .

I had spoke to a dude at McLeod at the am show and he even said I was at the limit with that 10.5 in single disc .

Lethal performance is having a 15 percent sale . So I paid 40 bucks more then the price of an RST and got the big dog RXT twin disc knowing that if I put the ysi on the car this will be up to the task .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 users