Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

So cam order is actually in on his end already and he also suggested PAC springs with there specific locks and retainers so that's all ordered as well

Reactions: 1 user
Can you give us an official engine build sheet for your "followers" all in one post? I think you're going big right, 363 cid? Keeping your TFS 170's? Are those too small now?
-8.2 Dart SHP 363
- All Forged 4340 Internals
- Internal balance FRPP SFI Billet Steel flywheel
- SFI Internal balance Power bond balancer (Double key wayed to crank about again )
-Custom grind cam by Brian freezy Billet core
-TFS 170 - they will be ported majorly by my engine builder . I wanted to step up to a 190 or even a 205 11r but it just isn't in my budget right now
-Harland Sharp 1.6RR
- Blower upgrade to S OR SI trim
Holley Systemax Upper and lower

Speaking with Brian he's done cams for similar combos and he even said north of 600 isn't even an issue depending on how hard we push this thing .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
With the forced
-8.2 Dart SHP 363
- All Forged 4340 Internals
- Internal balance FRPP SFI Billet Steel flywheel
- SFI Internal balance Power bond balancer (Double key wayed to crank about again )
-Custom grind cam by Brian freezy Billet core
-TFS 170 - they will be ported majorly by my engine builder . I wanted to step up to a 190 or even a 205 11r but it just isn't in my budget right now
-Harland Sharp 1.6RR
- Blower upgrade to S OR SI trim
Holley Systemax Upper and lower

Speaking with Brian he's done cams for similar combos and he even said north of 600 isn't even an issue depending on how hard we push this thing .
with the forced induction and being a "street" car the "highly ported" 170's should be more than enough to get to 600. Awesome build! Sounds like it should be an animal.

Man o man. I have to remember that SOME of you guys are still single. I wish the wife would sign off on my car funds so I could spend like this. LOL. I think you will do north of 600rwhp. Buddy has a 331 w/ AFR 205's and a T-Trim that made 602rwhp probably 10 years ago. You can surpass that easily if the heads are ported well.

Joe

Reactions: 1 user