Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

This thing must be still apart I haven't seen a pic whoring session yet lol keep up the good work Jeff I still need to put my new teams in before spring but I'm just in that lazy mood right now lol
I just haven't had it out been busting out the overtime like crazy to pay for the dart stuff and the custom cam etc .

I don't want to hurt the motor and hurt my heads in the process but she is alive and well lol

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417297499.802793.jpg
Havent been home but there is a real nice piece of billet waiting for me

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
When you finish this car, keep it! Never ever sell it!

Even if you can always afford to spend like this, you will never have the time to put back into another car once wife and kids come along.

There are several of you on here building nice cars, your'sister is definetly one of them.

I am not as jealous of the financial abilities you have at the moment, but more jealous of the time you have to work on the thing. Keep up the good work.

Joe

Reactions: 4 users
When you finish this car, keep it! Never ever sell it!

Even if you can always afford to spend like this, you will never have the time to put back into another car once wife and kids come along.

There are several of you on here building nice cars, your'sister is definetly one of them.

I am not as jealous of the financial abilities you have at the moment, but more jealous of the time you have to work on the thing. Keep up the good work.

Joe
Joe I appreciate the kind words ! I really don't plan on the car going anywhere my goal in life is to get it out of the way and just maintain and do small things so I can move foward in saving to buy a house etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users