Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Sent my builder the rest of the money today I owe him like 200 or so for the short now

He's gonna port my heads told me 2-400 lol I said SOLD . since I already spent so much with him he is doing the right thing by me

Reactions: 5 users
Grabbed this thing today - a little discount from a new one
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419629921.140679.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
So tonight cut my coolant sensor connector off as it intermittently drops out and then the car leans out an does all kinds of fun sh i t at that point . Re did the new connector all nice re wrapped in tape and re loomed it . Installed new sensor . take it for a ride and boom starts flipping out a ways into the ride . squeeze salt and pepper shakers and of course that's the culprit . Gotta dielectric grease and ziptie them .

Also changed my passanger ballast no more headlight going out when it wants .

Ordered the bezel that goes around the seat belt holes in the quarter plastics Cuz I broke them along time ago and they were missing . so those are in and my OCD is hapy about it . now i just need smoke grey coat hooks , and anew console to fix the ashtray door and the interior is done . oh and 03 cobra seats .

Tomorrow I plan on fixing the fuel tank pickip grommet . Washing it , covering the back half of the body and start disassembling it . Next weekend is a 4 day weekend for me

I would love to drop off my car by you and have you go thru it I have a few things that make mine wacky I have no patience..lol...to bad you don't do this on the side...I would pay you.... :)
Talk to me . I do it on the side just depends on what it is mustang stuff I don't mind doing

well yesterday I got side tracked . me and my buddy ( painted my coupe ) went to go get riding gear for the quads we bought and he wanted to start his car he stores it at his Bros . I asked him if I can take it being it was 60 degrees he told me enjoy bring it back tomorrow or Monday so i put like 80 miles on it yesterday
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419792395.716227.jpg

11 with 13 TVS making 661 to tire
Full suspension etc . that's the car in winter mode he has the white wheels for summer

Reactions: 2 users
Idk I always wanted one just for the fill and drain factor . I'm also doing a 373 , 31 spline trac loc unit as well with the axle tubes welded again so this should just tie it all together

Are you doing 9" ends? I skipped out on them when I did my rearend, I knew I would regret it, and I do.

Joe

Jeff my car needs a tune up...new upper and lower intake gaskets...catch can installed I have everything needed...oh new radiator,hoses.coolant...etc...we should talk.
If you wanna do something maybe right before the spring when it isn't winter or something like that lmk I wouldn't have a problem with it .