Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

This thing have some Dart block big bore killer in it yet or what?? YSI?? Give me something here ;)
Slowly but surely lol . That 58 degree day we had sat you were road racing, - the shelby had me side tracked i had a blast in that thing . 600 horse on the street is perfect as you know

Reactions: 1 user
I can't remember, are you still drums? I know my father n law ran 4 lug 33 splines with stock drums for years, with 9" ends, before swapping to 5 lug disc, so I know it can be done. I know you like to cruise the car a lot and you may never beat it up like I like to, so you may be okay without them.

Joe
Oh no I beat the S H I T Out of it I just take care of it , but I meant it as weekend after weekend on a prepped track it will never see but yes I still have the 4 lug drum stuff . if all goes well the car will deff see some track time this year though

Anyone who was serious about my A TRIM post listen up. I am getting the s trim tomorrow or monday and i should have the blower off my car tomorrow. I am prob looking to get 1100 or so with 42lb injectors, power pipe and the full blower kit blower has a polished 3.15 on it. If anyone wanted an svo extender i could throw that in too for another 100 . Its old school but we know guys have used it . I haven't advertised except in my thread here and a few friends local . So if serious let me know. The only thing the blower needs that i know off is the front three holes where the tensioner bolts to be re tapped or heli coiled which i plan on doing when its out. I got it that way and i made it work but i would never sell something without replacing the hard ware and fixing it correctly. As you know i have driven the car and never thrown a blower belt on the dyno or road so it isn't a issue at all just stupid and from years of use the threads wore etc.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420337446.916754.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420337474.320943.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420337497.007491.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420337541.247459.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
That's a pretty good deal! I'm tempted. What did you tune with I can't remember? What's the max you can safely spin that thang? 8# or so? If I did buy it I'll be in the same situation as you in that it'll be to small very shortly. Idk :thinking:

That's a pretty good deal! I'm tempted. What did you tune with I can't remember? What's the max you can safely spin that thang? 8# or so? If I did buy it I'll be in the same situation as you in that it'll be to small very shortly. Idk :thinking:
8-10 kid before me made 10 with it but again more restriction more boost he was running a gt40 lower with a downs box upper
I have a Pms in my car , the extender in this kit was originally mine I bought and sold it to my friend I was gonna use that with a BTM but went and bought the pms
@A5literMan
@mikestang63
@hoopty5.0

Check out the add in the classifieds

Last edited: