My New 05 Stang

thaBIGRED

Jul 8, 2005
How's it going... I just picked up my pony yesterday... what do you think?
mestang1212.JPG

mestang1313.JPG

mestang1515.JPG

mestang1414.JPG

mestang11.JPG

Mineral Grey w/ Medium Parchment Leather Int.
Verona Grain Trimed Leather Seats
Interior Upgrade Package
Exterior Sport Upgrade Package
Traction Control
Front Seat Side Airbags
Active Anti-Theft System
Automatic Transmision :shrug:

I am planning on upgrading my duals first... I want MSP's set up... could anyone tell me what Xpipe and duals he used ?

Then i'm going to upgrade my sound system... headunit, amps, subs...

Tell me what you guys think.

• Sponsors (?)

I think exhaust and a tuner before you go into the soundsystem, but thats just me. The dual setups on here definately sound good, but i dont know how much power they are gainin from them.

Congrats by the way. :) :flag:

Yes i know the tuner is expensive, but at $400 its going to be necessary basically for all intake mods that you do, and it will allow you to change rpm shift points, etc. And since you have that automatic trans, you can get rid of the horrible delay that it has from a stop.

thaBIGRED said:
How's it going... I just picked up my pony yesterday... what do you think?
mestang1212.JPG

mestang1313.JPG

mestang1515.JPG

mestang1414.JPG

mestang11.JPG

Mineral Grey w/ Medium Parchment Leather Int.
Verona Grain Trimed Leather Seats
Interior Upgrade Package
Exterior Sport Upgrade Package
Traction Control
Front Seat Side Airbags
Active Anti-Theft System
Automatic Transmision :shrug:

I am planning on upgrading my duals first... I want MSP's set up... could anyone tell me what Xpipe and duals he used ?

Then i'm going to upgrade my sound system... headunit, amps, subs...

Tell me what you guys think.

I went with a Magnaflow Xpipe, and flows.. How Zodiac said Bassani is beyond me...Sweet ride man!! Looks really nice.. :nice:

There is a huge difference in tone between the Bassani and Magnaflow Xpipe.. Please dont blow this!!

I really like your car man.. I think you did a wonderful job selecting it.. Feel proud.. You make me regret not getting the Leather.. LOL!! Looks like I could fall asleep on top of the soft and supple leather seats.. :D

ahaha yeah it's comfy :D

MSP thanks I will do your set ups... where do you live? If you are in northern V.A. do you know anyplaces that will do the pipe work? Or how I would go about finding a place that does?

thaBIGRED said:
ahaha yeah it's comfy :D

MSP thanks I will do your set ups... where do you live? If you are in northern V.A. do you know anyplaces that will do the pipe work? Or how I would go about finding a place that does?

I'm in California, but whatever you do, dont go to Midas.. I heard they try and charge an arm and a leg.. What I would do is just look through the yellow pages for a small MOM&POP shop.. These types of shops will do much better work, charge you a flat fee, and wont worry about custom bends.. Try and find someone who is not too commercial.. Thats your best bet..

A smaller shop will quote you a price that you can count on.. Midas may try and charge you more because they have 100 other cars to do, and your wasting their time converting a perfectly fine single exhaust to a dual.. LOL!!