My New 94

LIZARDKING

Nov 16, 2004
Hell
Picked this 1994 GT convertible with red leather a couple weeks ago. I think only 36 were made that were white, with a white top, and red leather. Its the first one I have seen, although I haven't been looking.

Its only got 49,000 miles on it.

I replaced the original shocks and struts with KYBs and installed Motorsport C springs at the same time. The original tribars had to go, these are American Racing 17x8 with 245/45/17 tires.

It runs and drives like new, everything works except the CD player. We are pretty happy with it.

Attachments

• 94int.jpg
    94int.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 94side.jpg
    94side.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I think Im going to leave it as is.

Nothing is broke, so why fix it.

I will keep and eye out on CL, if a midpipe and catback show up I may buy those two items, but I intend for this to be the misses DD.

I have a pair of 1 in spacers that I may put on the rear wheels to even out the track, it looks odd the way it is now, but it also doesn't throw a lot of garbage on the body either.

Yeah the staggered 9 & 10.5's out back look the best, and spacers will do the trick too. For a DD, these guys are the most reliable when left alone, and the car itself will run pretty much forever until you start throwing power-adders on it. 215hp doesn't win races like it did in 1994, but the 5.0 still has enough torque to spin the wheels when it wants, especially with a manual. These cars do sound really good with a nice cat-back, no mid-pipe really needed for a nice sound upgrade, unless you want screaming loud (which the misses probably doesn't want in a DD). Plus all you need is a nice day with the top down for that rush.