Need Help With A Mirror Assembly

Phlydme

Aug 19, 2013
Oak Park, CA
Hi, I am new to the forum. I have a '73 convertible with sport mirrors. The passenger side mirror assembly and mirror itself fell out of the casing while on a drive and could not be found. I have a replacement mirror but need the actual interior assembly to glue the mirror to and then reinstall into the housing. NPD is out of stock and I have not been able to find the assembly anywhere else. Would anyone know where to find this interior assembly piece? Many thanks!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, I am new to the forum. I have a '73 convertible with sport mirrors. The passenger side mirror assembly and mirror itself fell out of the casing while on a drive and could not be found. I have a replacement mirror but need the actual interior assembly to glue the mirror to and then reinstall into the housing. NPD is out of stock and I have not been able to find the assembly anywhere else. Would anyone know where to find this interior assembly piece? Many thanks!!!
a lot of the fords from 69 - 73 have the sport mirror.the mounting bases are different but the mirror head is the same .you may be able to find the head at a local wrecking yard. the passenger side just has two screws holding the insides in place .