Need opinions on 35th Anv.

• Sponsors (?)

wow, i like the color combo on the seats and guages. simple but clean...

ehh 100k on the clock. mine is still around 38k. I dont know how these engines do at really high miles like that.

Not a big fan of the auto tranny either. Do you know if its stock?

Are you looking at any other mustangs in your area or just this one?

That's a "limited" edition 35th and the rarest color too. Miles are kinda high, but the exterior looks to be in good condition. I wouldn't pay over 8K for it. Good luck. :nice:

I wasn't really looking for another car, but ran across this one which caught my eye. I really can't even justify buying another automobile besides the fact that I have a mild touch of car fever! I'm gonna have to put some thought into it.

Sell it? This may sound strange, but I have never sold one of my stangs(3). One was totaled, one was stolen, and the 86 I had was practically driven into the ground. Each stang I buy, I seriously have every intention of keeping them until they can just go no further.

Cantslowdown said:
The miles are high for the price mine has 114 and still runs great..But the price is just to high..I paid 5700 for mine with 111,xxx on the car..

True about the price. One thing tho its at a dealer, meaning he can talk them down.

Oh, Cantslowdown, you paid $5700 but wasn't that from yor mom or something?

With this price.. some paid 5700 and some paid 7500... you gotta remember this is an Anniversary Edition, not just a regular GT.

I'd pay a little more for the ann. edition, i love those cars :hail2:

BUT.. I would make them take part of the price off at least for the wheels, besides what else you can get them to take off of the price.. Either that or make them get some brand new 35th edition wheels

I myself perfer the Anniversary wheels. I plan to go to the dealership on Monday and I will let you guys know how it turns out. Sounds like you guys have gottent some good deals in the past.