Need Serious Mods on my V6

Ok guyzz......my boyfriend has a 2002 GT with cams, headers, cat back exhaust with X-pipe, a chip, and 100 shot Nitrous. well i have an 05 V6 5-Speed, i hate the way that his car is so much fastern than mine. What should i do first? i know that i will never beat him without some serious money, but what the best Mod to start for the cheapest amount of $ .

I have heard that Turbos are good, but Blowers are better, what should i do first, it is after all STOCK, no exhaust yet or nuthing, im waiting on the best advice.............. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

:owned: :owned: :owned:

• Sponsors (?)

Get an intake and a tuner, then u can get the ZEX nitrous kit for under $600. But there is pretty much noway you will come close to him, unless he has cheap parts, and nonagressive cams. With an intake, exhaust, headers, tune, and nitrous, u can expect around 290rwhp just like powerhouse411's test car. He will probably have around 400rwhp with that setup. So goodluck :)

Thanks but im kinda scraed to get Nitrous becuz i am afraid that i am going to totally fry my clutch, this is my first Manual tranny and im just really getting the feel for it, i mean i can drive and speed shift but i am just scared that going that fast will totally screw me up.........................

Better yet, trade that 6 in for a Ford GT. That way he wont even have a chance. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Intake, exhaust, tune, gears, wider stickier tires & T-lok are probably your best first bets.

SeXiBlOnDe18, i dont see how you would fry your clutch using NOS anymore than you would without it. NOS wont usually engage under 3k rpm anyway or whatever its set to engage at. With the nitrous systems the way they are today, they are making them safer and safer. Im sure with the 4.0 you could do the whole 175shot with proper tuning as long as you dont abuse your car.